Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Goliath
Reactions
49,796 77,852 31 3,647 52 7,136

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sup goyim - your butthurt feel better now?
    Goliath
    Goliath
    Go play with someone else, kid. I am not interested.
    Isiloon
    Isiloon
    why so salty man
    Isiloon
    Isiloon
    I see you have some Erdogay shit in your signature... sorry I didnt realize you were a sand nigger. I'll leave you alone to eat your kebabs and bananas
    What was making your own game like?
    Awor Szurkrarz
    Awor Szurkrarz
    I'm burned out.
    Goliath
    Goliath
    Roguelikes are much harder to make than they look like to the novice. Making a RL is mostly about (advanced) programming and most other game types are easier to make. It was the right choice for me because I am kinda autistic and like programming more than anything else.
    Goliath
    Goliath
    However, aren't you more of a creative/artistic type? I would suggest you make an adventure game instead. There are adventure game makers which require only limited programming and development would be mostly about artwork, writing, and puzzle design.

Your unique art style might even get the game noticed by a larger audience while Yet Another Roguelike would probably be largely ignored.
    What happened to Warp Rogue?
    Goliath
    Goliath
    It is dead.
    Awor Szurkrarz
    Goliath
    Goliath
    Unfortunately I do not have time to make games anymore, and the - thus final - version of Warp Rogue was not something I considered a good game. In fact, I was embarrassed by it, and thus wiped it off the internet.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom