Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Country_Gravy

1. Country_Gravy

Community You're the BEST... Around!

Haven't heard "equip the ring" for a while. I've really been here 20 fucking years?
  2. Country_Gravy

Game News Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Season Pass 2 announced, now available for preorder

Could just not get into the first game. I don't know what it was, but I just couldn't do it. How is this one. It's still on my Steam wishlist.
  3. Country_Gravy

Community Celebrating 20 years of RPG News (NSFW)

Been around for most of it. Fuck all of you degenerates.
  4. Country_Gravy

Community Celebrating 20 years of RPG News (NSFW)

I'm way more OG than I originally thought!
  5. Country_Gravy

Wizard's Crown

I had a C64 as my first computer. I haven't played this in years and last time was the C64 version. I would also like to know the differences if anyone know and wants to flex their Wizard's Crown knowledge. Otherwise I will just try them out some day.
  6. Country_Gravy

The Guild 3

There hasn't been a news update on Steam in about a month.
  7. Country_Gravy

Wizard's Crown

At the time I think that these games surpassed the Gold Box games for turn based combat.
  8. Country_Gravy

KickStarter BATTLETECH - turn-based mech combat from Harebrained Schemes

I was really hoping that this game was going to be a stripped down MegaMek. That's really what I want. MegaMek with a sleek UI, focused story, mercenary Inner Sphere battles once that is done. And I want an ending for each faction if I can somehow help them dominate the IS. That's all I...
  9. Country_Gravy

Wizard's Crown

Thread is worth necro'ing. Your post made me put WC and ED on my list of old school games from my childhood to play with my son. Right under Ultima 4. He has already played Bard's Tale due to having them on Steam. There seems to be a growing amount of young kids who don't mind the old school...
  10. Country_Gravy

The Valve and Steam Platform Discussion Thread

I appreciate the posts of Infinitron in this thread. I quite literally get all of my news about the Steam platform from here.
  11. Country_Gravy

Incline Battle Brothers + Beasts & Exploration, Warriors of the North and Blazing Deserts DLC Thread

I'm going to buy this day one and then wait until the next DLC comes out before I play it.
  12. Country_Gravy

Community Statement from RPG Codex about Chris Avellone

You're talking about pussy, right?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom