Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Courtier

1. Courtier

Currently sitting motionless for long periods of time Forwarding address: The Maze, floor 10...

Currently sitting motionless for long periods of time Forwarding address: The Maze, floor 10, behind fifth greater demon on the left
  2. Courtier

Ain't slander if it's true

Ain't slander if it's true
  3. Courtier

This guy has reading comprehension issues

This guy has reading comprehension issues
  4. Courtier

Incline Elminage Gothic (former Japan only dungeon crawler)

Aging is not really a concern unless you start out middle aged, die very often and don't reload. I had two humans in my party from start to finish, throughout all the postgame dungeons and every single quest. They started at around age 16 and would have ended up in their early 30s if it weren't...
  5. Courtier

Has "Roleplaying Videogame Game" become a meaningless nomenclature?

Spelunky is a platformer. Isaac, Gungeon, Nuclear Throne are shmups. Citing the Berlin Interpretation: They are a sub-genre of role-playing video games, characterized by level randomization, permanent death, grid and turn-based movement. CRPGs are not such a specific subgenre. You mention RPG...
  6. Courtier

Yee

Yee
  7. Courtier

doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko...

doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko doko...
  8. Courtier

I just finished Wizardry 1

I beat 1-3 recently and I give them a hey that's pretty good out of 5 I rate OP a faggot out of 10
  9. Courtier

I'M WERDNA SON OF A BITCH ADVENTURER PIG DO YOU WANT AMULET? YOU WANT GOLD? ADVENTURER PIG...

I'M WERDNA SON OF A BITCH ADVENTURER PIG DO YOU WANT AMULET? YOU WANT GOLD? ADVENTURER PIG DISGUSTING TREBOR IS A MURDERER FUCKING LLYLGAMYN
  10. Courtier

ELMINAGE ORIGINAL COMING TO 3DS (localized!)

Noice, new content or portraits? Improved graphics=the reworked art from the PC rerelease?
  11. Courtier

Zombra has 64 people on ignore including alkeides, Baardhaas, BLOBERT, commie, me, excidium ii...

Zombra has 64 people on ignore including alkeides, Baardhaas, BLOBERT, commie, me, excidium ii, irenaeus, janior, kalin, latro, lhynn, Maggot , mibbles, Repulsive, Thor Kaufman, turisas, Zep Zepo and zwanzig_zwoelf lol/lmao
  12. Courtier

NONO!!!!!!!!!!

NONO!!!!!!!!!!
  13. Courtier

[deleted]

100% agreed, Wiz4 takes the cake. Though you could also save anywhere in W4. In both games, saving and reloading respawns the guardians/fixed encounters. But playing 4 is more of an exercise in solving the dungeon as though it were a giant puzzle and experiencing Werdna's bizarre journey, it's...
  14. Courtier

[deleted]

Elminage Gothic weeds out 90% of players in the first dungeon, progressively gets harder and culminates in a monstrous 20-level postgame dungeon where teleport is disabled and every single encounter can easily result in TPK. It is Wiz 1-5 refined to perfection and then taken a step further...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom