Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by CRD

1. CRD

Incline Colony Ship RELEASE THREAD

maybe this doesn't help, but talking about this on another non english forum where I opened threads for your games, on the colony ship one, 2 persons that play a lot of crpg, said they didn't even know it was released already and they thought it was still on EA. Maybe shipping an update as...
  2. CRD

Incline Colony Ship RELEASE THREAD

do that means the studio is under dire conditions because the sales of colony ship, or that a colony ship sequel is out of the question because it didn't sell decently but the studio will continue with new games? fuck me if the first.
  3. CRD

Indie Amazing games created by one guy in a basement

point us the games that are not solo dev, so we can filter? or just post an empty complain?
  4. CRD

Indie Amazing games created by one guy in a basement

LISA terraria rimworld stardew valley tunic synthetik caves of qud brok highfleet undertale
  5. CRD

Game News Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters Duty Eternal DLC announced, releasing on December 6th

it's like an extremely easy simplified and crippled version of xcom 2.
  6. CRD

Game News Empyre: Dukes of the Far Frontier is an unlikely sequel set in a robot-run sky city, coming June 3rd

how on earth a game with 12 steam reviews can afford a sequel?
  7. CRD

Return To Monkey Island - MI2 sequel from Ron Gilbert

remember monkey island 3 and the remasters there is no need for pixel art
  8. CRD

Game News Weird West Released

it's pretty fun, have more c&c than the typical game and some good and other strange game design choices, but it's worth a try. ACG and Gman have a decent review, way better than the traditional press ones I hope the game does well and we can have some second part or other game building...
  9. CRD

KickStarter Knights of the Chalice 2 Thread - Augury of Chaos

I wasn't expecting that price but, well, it's friday and I don't have plans, cheers to you, here goes a sale. but it's true the price is not the standard for what you can find usually, on other spaniard forum that I follow there's 2 people on the thread of rpgs that were waiting for it and they...
  10. CRD

Game News CD Projekt announce that the next Witcher game is in development using Unreal Engine 5

Not agree on that if CDPR had the combat designers of fromsoftware, platinum, team ninja or someone alike, and not the atrocity they usually have their games, witcher 3 would have been straight up top 5 game of all time without discussion. Hopefully they can recognize it same as they did with...
  11. CRD

Game News CD Projekt announce that the next Witcher game is in development using Unreal Engine 5

I disagree, those engines have put the industry upside down in just 5/10 years allowing people to create just games, putting all the effort in the creativity and gameplay. Studios that gave us gems that were not possible at all before because the work needed just to build the most basic...
  12. CRD

nah, it was a fake rumor from 4chan, they are still using their own engine and they didn't even say anything about licensing UE for the future. Japanese engineers are strange people, it's hard to make them move from shitty in-house devs to industry standards, it happens even to networking...
  13. CRD

more like they finally understood they don't have the talent it needs to develop the engine they need for their vision of the games and after seeing they won't fix 2077 no matter what because technical limitations, choose the wise way of moving on to the industry standard that is way way ahead...
  14. CRD

I think the only company left with a shitty proprietary engine full of problems is from software.
  15. CRD

why does this forum exist when space rpgs go in rpgs, space tactics go in tactics?

where would you put a game like X3, outer wilds or starsector that usually appeals to public like the users of this forum but are not pure RPG nor tactics ?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom