Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Crescent Hawk

1. Crescent Hawk

Game News Baldur's Gate 3 Released

I meant what I said and I will say it again, BG3 has a ugly as fuck fantasy art style. Its incredible how ass it fucking is.
  2. Crescent Hawk

Maybe the bikini armor mods, and model mods will be good?
  3. Crescent Hawk

I simply cant get past how fucking ugly it is.
  4. Crescent Hawk

Game News Jagged Alliance 3 Released

If a true grognard JA were to be made today, what would it look like and play? Something like Kenshi?
  5. Crescent Hawk

Yeha my opinion changed after hours in. Its not how I wanted it to look visually, buts its a good game, with some cool merc management and moments.
  6. Crescent Hawk

So any game breaking bugs or minor stuff?
  7. Crescent Hawk

Game News Baldur's Gate 3 Panel From Hell: Release Showcase

The writing problem is really evident when you compare some titles, even Bg2. Or when I was watching mando´s Myth the fallen lords vid. Fantasy was campy but at least pretend to be serious overall. I no doubt bet BG3 will feel like THAT type of dm is taking control of the entire thing. Its a...
  8. Crescent Hawk

To be fair i am kinda impressed there is lot going on here in this game. its just the execution and looks that I dont really like.
  9. Crescent Hawk

Its not a bad game really, its just a little uninspired.
  10. Crescent Hawk

Okay you are being a bit of an asshole here. I am not saying anything goes, its pretty clear ORcs vary immensely from setting to setting.
  11. Crescent Hawk

You are telling me some women would not do that?
  12. Crescent Hawk

Its orcs. They dont exist guys. It depends on the setting. As far as I know its kinda like Neanderthals and humans, or shit that happens in Conans Hyboria. And its not like Lovecraft didn't did it as well. Degenerate half breeds.
  13. Crescent Hawk

Honestly consensual half orcs are not a crazy idea for a reagular fantasy setting, you know there are also ugly and dumb women out there. Just look at some human pairings. In a wild region where humans and orcs coexist, you bet your ass a woman will choose the slightly uglier strong dumb...
  14. Crescent Hawk

Shit like that puts Eora in perspective now doesn't it. Honestly I dont find that line about Waterdeep troublesome to me if I ever use the setting ( I dont but still). Sure the line that says "What confidence" can easely change to "What Ego". Wizards are sissies anyway. Of course they would...
  15. Crescent Hawk

Yes, its not the complexity, its not something from jordi savall, its very soulful very innocent and fairytale like. Shit the OST from divine divinity in youtube looks like dungeon synth before it was a thing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoCELpXTumA&list=PLE227056841D08FBF Dungeon Synth...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom