Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Crooked Bee's Recent Activity

1. Crooked Bee brofisted Grauken's post in the thread Adventures in Dungeon Crawling (Map Spoilers, maybe NSFW).

Every time I get stuck I forget that the game basically tells me what to do next. So off to find one of the annoying fairy bards [IMG]...

Nov 13, 2018 at 7:54 PM
  2. Crooked Bee brofisted Infinitron's post in the thread NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed].

The retrospective you never knew you wanted - Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel:...

Nov 11, 2018 at 11:18 PM
  3. Crooked Bee brofisted MRY's post in the thread WTF - Obsidian and inXile acquired by Microsoft.

FWIW, I hate all seasonal specials. The only thing I drink is black coffee because it's just a warmth-and-caffeine-delivery vehicle to...

Nov 11, 2018 at 11:02 PM
  4. Crooked Bee rated MRY's post Funny in the thread WTF - Obsidian and inXile acquired by Microsoft.

[MEDIA] Being bought by Microsoft worse than Alexa as a robotrout. :(

Nov 11, 2018 at 11:00 PM
  5. Crooked Bee brofisted Grauken's post in the thread Adventures in Dungeon Crawling (Map Spoilers, maybe NSFW).

So I went to finally explore the deeper levels of dungeon 1. [IMG] You meet new monsters, like those flesh statues (which somehow...

Nov 11, 2018 at 11:00 PM
  6. Crooked Bee rated Infinitron's post Agree in the thread WTF - Obsidian and inXile acquired by Microsoft.

The Kickstarter RPG era of the past 6+ years, which started so optimistically, ended up being a brutal Darwinian competition for player...

Nov 11, 2018 at 2:06 AM
  7. Crooked Bee rated Vault Dweller's post Agree in the thread WTF - Obsidian and inXile acquired by Microsoft.

There's only one true freedom - not having to answer to anyone. The rest is make-believe. All that stuff about being autonomous, it's...

Nov 11, 2018 at 2:04 AM
  8. Crooked Bee rated glass blackbird's post Funny in the thread WTF - Obsidian and inXile acquired by Microsoft.

Fargo probably had to pay THEM

Nov 11, 2018 at 2:02 AM
  9. Crooked Bee rated glass blackbird's post incline in the thread WTF - Obsidian and inXile acquired by Microsoft.

Personally I'm excited for Obsidian's Halos of Eternity starring Master Chief and Cortana

Nov 11, 2018 at 1:55 AM
  10. Crooked Bee rated himmy's post Funny in the thread WTF - Obsidian and inXile acquired by Microsoft.

I never thought I'll end up saying this, but poor Microsoft!

Nov 11, 2018 at 1:54 AM
  11. Crooked Bee brofisted Infinitron's post in the thread Company News RPGPOCALYPSE: Obsidian and inXile have been acquired by Microsoft.

Tags: Brian Fargo; Carrie Patel; Chris Parker; Feargus Urquhart; InXile Entertainment; Josh Sawyer; Leonard Boyarsky; Megan Starks;...

Nov 11, 2018 at 1:47 AM
  12. Crooked Bee rated ESh's post Funny in the thread WTF - Obsidian and inXile acquired by Microsoft.

Well there goes the only argument in favour of this acquisition.

Nov 11, 2018 at 1:46 AM
  13. Crooked Bee rated taxalot's post Funny in the thread WTF - Obsidian and inXile acquired by Microsoft.

Well, only Beamdog can save us now.

Nov 11, 2018 at 1:41 AM
  14. Crooked Bee rated LESS T_T's post decline in the thread The Random Adventure Game News Thread.

3 Skulls of the Toltecs remastered? More like filtered: [MEDIA] [IMG]

Nov 10, 2018 at 12:45 PM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)