Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Crooked Bee's Recent Activity

1. Crooked Bee brofisted Infinitron's post in the thread Game News Bloodlines 2 Clan Introduction - Thinbloods.

Tags: Florian Schwarzer; Hardsuit Labs; Paradox Interactive; Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 Today on on their Twitch channel,...

Apr 24, 2019 at 10:22 PM
  2. Crooked Bee rated spekkio's post Friendly in the thread Anime Ys series.

Nigga, should've gone with 6 -> Felghana -> Origin, like I did. This way I've enjoyed all of them. :smug: Even SEVEN, which is...

Apr 23, 2019 at 10:13 PM
  3. Crooked Bee brofisted HoboForEternity's post in the thread Anime Ys series.

Working my way trough ark of naphitism. So far origin > felghana > naphitism. Napithism just dont work as well as felghana or origins....

Apr 22, 2019 at 3:58 PM
  4. Crooked Bee brofisted BANANA CONDUCT's comment on Crooked Bee's profile post

a big day for the bees

Apr 20, 2019 at 6:50 PM
  5. Crooked Bee brofisted Lambchop19's comment on Crooked Bee's profile post

Bees didn't start the fire It was likely towelheads But the French are libshits Bees didn't start the fire They were making honey Oy vey...

Apr 20, 2019 at 6:50 PM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)