Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by cruelio

1. KickStarter Dead State: Reanimated

Believe it or not, it actually gets worse.
  2. Community RPG Codex 2022 GOTY - VOTE NOW!

I'm looking forward to next year's list full of games with less than 50 steam user reviews, games that don't even have a single rpg tag, games published by Square Enix, and games that came out 30 years ago but were re-released by a team of interns and therefore somehow qualify for current year.
  3. Shadowrun Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut

Guy playing a game set in an anarchist commune: what's the deal with all these anarchist-aligned characters. It's so weird that they're in a "punk" setting. There isn't a single Sam in sight for me to suck off, I mean to develop a meaningful platonic relationship with that's shown and not told.
  4. KickStarter Knights of the Chalice 2 Thread - Augury of Chaos

How do I redeem my steam key for this so I can warn people to never play this trash on a platform that's read by more than ten people?
  5. .

Notice how people used to write their banal thoughts in diaries that they kept to themselves Next, notice how now people for some reason think the stupid shit that occupies their head should be shared in excruciating length with potentially infinite people for no other reason than because they...
  6. X-COM XCOM 2 + War of the Chosen Expansion Thread

Scouting and shooting stuff from far away? Buhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh? I’m more curious how you made it that far into a legend run without learning basic strategies like this.
  7. World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Unfortunately there’s no way to think of a sequel to a computer game that picked a canon ending and moved on. It’s impossible. Can’t be done.
  8. World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

It took me five seconds to think of a sequel. The sarcophagus blew up and killed everyone in the tower. SoCal is now in chaos because the leaders of a bunch of factions got iced and now all the surviving vampires are vying for control or otherwise dealing with the fallout. In the background...
  9. ive hit 30 and became a storyfag/normie/pleb, confessions of a munchkin

Yeah. I wonder if clueless people like this realize if humans live another 1000 years they'll still be playing chess, go, poker, etc. and no one is going to know what a "Planescape: Torment" was.
  10. ive hit 30 and became a storyfag/normie/pleb, confessions of a munchkin

Video games have failed to develop as a medium for at least the past two decades. A time traveler who played the latest games in 2001 would be comfortable playing the latest games today. If you also have less time to boot because you have a real life, then yeah, you're going to gravitate to...
  11. Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Really looking forward to this game after they released not only Kingmaker but now a freaking survey in states that they couldn’t be finished.
  12. KickStarter Knights of the Chalice 2 Thread - Augury of Chaos

It actually makes it more pathetic that he's really invested in this and the end result is he ripped off a bunch of people to churn out garbage. It is appropriate to cite Owlcat though, since they also ripped off a ton of people to release a game that was literally unfinishable, and they also...
  13. KickStarter Knights of the Chalice 2 Thread - Augury of Chaos

The third option: he's neither developing the next modules or fixing the first.
  14. Bethesda getting sued for Fallout 4 Creation Club

This was an unfortunate way to find out Microsoft is buying Bethesda. Did they wake up one day and realize some stupid intern accidentally bought Obsidian and inXile and were like fuck it, lets go all in and corner the garbage AAA crpg market?
  15. KickStarter Knights of the Chalice 2 Thread - Augury of Chaos

Pierre’s a kool aid drinking classical liberal (look up what “liberal” actually means if you live in the us) and if you’re that type you assume that the stock market provides a reasonable assessment of a company or commodity’s true value through the molesting power of invisible hands or...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom