Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by culliford

1. culliford

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

It says the same for me, so it's probably a global thing. Account Suspended This Account has been suspended. Contact your hosting provider for more information.
  2. culliford

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 - tips, tricks & helpful information

You can re-spec during the campaign, so don't worry too much. Just choose whatever character you feel like.
  3. culliford

I'm disabling it as a matter of principle.
  4. culliford

Hmm so should I disable karmic dice? I want the biggest challenge, but read something that the dice is used by enemies too and therefore enabling it might make the game more challenging. :philosoraptor:
  5. culliford

Indie Vampire Syndicate: Gangs of MoonFall - Isometric Cyberpunk Vampire RPG

Vampire Gangs of Moonfall sounds good to me!
  6. culliford

Diabotical - 2GD's Arena FPS - LAUNCH DAY!

Based on the developer's comments it seems they're gonna make a lot of tweaks for game modes, weapons etc to make the competetive scene happy.
  7. culliford

Diabotical - 2GD's Arena FPS - LAUNCH DAY!

Game of the year is released guys. Uninstall your rpgs, it's time to get good.
  8. culliford

Incline RPG Codex's Top Non-RPG PC games - VOTE THREAD

Row 74 and 591 has the same game (FTL: Faster Than Light)
  9. culliford

Incline RPG Codex's Top Non-RPG PC games - VOTE THREAD

5 points FTL: Faster Than Light Super Meat Boy The Last Express Europa Universalis IV Slay the Spire 3 points Football Manager Team Fortress 2 Hacknet Quake Live Doom (2016) 1 point The Stanley Parable The Long Dark Dishonored Starcraft 2 Grim Fandango Doom (1993) The Wolf Among Us Half-Life 2...
  10. culliford

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Pre-Release Thread [EARLY ACCESS RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Game looks stable - release to production
  11. culliford

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Pre-Release Thread [EARLY ACCESS RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Impressive how they can make the visual design look so vomit inducing!
  12. culliford

Preview Baldur's Gate 3 screenshots accidentally leaked, appears to be isometric and turn-based

Why in the dialogue view are the characters not looking the player in the eyes, but rather over one's shoulder? Takes away from the immersion.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom