Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Cyberarmy's Recent Activity

1. Cyberarmy rated Efe's post Fabulously Optimistic in the thread The Outer Worlds - Obsidian's new first-person sci-fi RPG from Cain & Boyarsky - coming October 25th.

jokes on you, its gonna be over in 4 hours!

Aug 23, 2019 at 6:14 PM
  2. Cyberarmy rated Zdzisiu's post Nuke it from orbit in the thread Path of Exile is a MAJESTIC incline.

Skeletons with minion instability is where the true jihad is!

Aug 23, 2019 at 6:12 PM
  3. Cyberarmy rated Mark.L.Joy's post Rage in the thread Piranha Bytes ELEX RELEASE THREAD.

Fuck drones man, imagine sunbathing on top of wind turbine and some asshole comes with buzzing creep to peep on you.

Aug 23, 2019 at 6:09 PM
  4. Cyberarmy rated Zboj Lamignat's post Yes in the thread KickStarter Grim Dawn.

So with ret build (which I assume is oathkeeper/soldier) do you focus on one damage channel? I guess the basics are: stack as much ret...

Aug 23, 2019 at 6:07 PM
  5. Cyberarmy replied to the thread KickStarter Grim Dawn.

I also got some bleed and int.tra.damage from gear and skills. Every little bit helps.

Aug 23, 2019 at 6:07 PM
  6. Cyberarmy replied to the thread KickStarter Grim Dawn.

New class has some good skills for ret.style play. Both shield throw and charge can be modified with ret.damage which is more than...

Aug 23, 2019 at 8:14 AM
  7. Cyberarmy rated Wunderbar's post Cheers!! in the thread Underrail: The Incline Awakens.

There's something with european rpg devs and quests involving alcohol intoxication.

Aug 23, 2019 at 8:11 AM
  8. Cyberarmy rated thesecret1's post Acknowledge this user's Agenda in the thread Vapourware Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - coming to Steam Early Access in March.

Does that mean I can play as a loli?

Aug 22, 2019 at 10:12 PM
  9. Cyberarmy replied to the thread NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed].

I still suck at this game... http://wizardofwor.krissz.hu/

Aug 22, 2019 at 7:01 PM
  10. Cyberarmy replied to the thread Piranha Bytes ELEX RELEASE THREAD.

Obligatory SS s [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Aug 22, 2019 at 6:46 PM
  11. Cyberarmy rated skaraher's post Agree in the thread Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera Thread.

The Specter reveal and confrontation sure was underwhelming, you have better build up and payoff confronting the Bloom. Also the last...

Aug 22, 2019 at 2:56 PM
  12. Cyberarmy rated AwesomeButton's post "It was Aliens" in the thread CD Projekt's CYBERPUNK 2077 - now with Keanu Reeves - coming April 16th.

Don't be fooled - Keanu can look as old or young as he decides to.

Aug 22, 2019 at 1:54 PM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)