Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by d1nolore

1. d1nolore

⊃∪∩⊂ Awakening - Funcom's survival MMO

I’m sure it’ll suck because MMO’s suck. But if they knew anything about what’d be good they use Battlezone 2 as a template and make it multiplayer not MMO.
  2. d1nolore

Incline Colony Ship RELEASE THREAD

You’re comparing apples to mangoes. The point is it’s the business model that’s failed. Taking a tally of opinions from codex shitposting isn’t going to fix anything, like the guy who was upset with the lack of racism… Shadowrun Returns was a success, at the time, I wouldn’t say that was nearly...
  3. d1nolore

Incline Colony Ship RELEASE THREAD

:shitandpiss: Typical shitting on a game and pretending things are wrong because individual specific tastes. Even comparing to Arcanum which is ridiculous; Arcanum was buggy as hell and lots of unfinished content probably due to feature creep, and Troika went out of business! The idea of copy...
  4. d1nolore

Indie Passageway of the Ancients - Baldur's Gate-Like RPG with Dual-Persona Character Development

Might be a bug with my version the effeminate character models because the video above seems fine. When I was making a character the male and female basically was the same. I might try reinstalling and trying again
  5. d1nolore

Indie Passageway of the Ancients - Baldur's Gate-Like RPG with Dual-Persona Character Development

Played the demo tutorial, will probably have a revisit at some point to get further in. Character creation: why are all the characters so effeminate? All the male characters look like women, I tried to make my character more masculine playing with the sliders etc but couldn’t get there. Very...
  6. d1nolore

Decline Which was a bigger disappointment? Deadfire or Redaxium 2?

Was really looking forward to Redaxium, they had the big picture but just couldn’t get the basics right. Haven’t played that other game to compare.
  7. d1nolore

New Arc Line - Arcanum-inspired, modern Party-Based RPG

Looks super goofy, not sure how it Arcanum inspired. Oh look cogs and steel, Arcanum! Looks more Final Fantasy
  8. d1nolore

Save fine turning for next game. Just focus on making it fun, relatively bug free, and actually releasing.
  9. d1nolore

What exactly is a morphing slider for sexual identity? I get it for like Lizard appearance and stats but what would it change in the character and game?
  10. d1nolore

Old school Isometric RPG hardship

Oh jeebus, don’t listen to MMO autists, that dragon holding the health and mana balls is bad ass.
  11. d1nolore

Cain on Games - Tim Cain's new YouTube channel

Stop pretending Skyrim is a good game, it wasn’t good. Let’s make a worse Oblivion but add dragons..
  12. d1nolore

Incline RPGs that have Codex-related content

You forgot Redaxium 2
  13. d1nolore

Looks interesting, I liked the lock mini game in Oblivion
  14. d1nolore

Why do people hate Oblivion so much?

Skyrim was terrible, they should do a Oblivion 2, get back to quality.
  15. d1nolore

RPGs with game-breaking exploits

BG 2 infinite trap exploit, and shop theft exploit. If I remember correctly for infinite traps you set your traps, go into character screen, click dual class, cancel, and you’d get your traps refreshed. Merchant one was easy, steal item from store, click pause, use talk action one merchant which...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom