Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Daedalos

1. Daedalos

Game News Sector Unknown is an upcoming isometric sci-fi RPG coming to Early Access this year

strong encased vibes with this game for some reason... maybe it will be a scam too kekw
  2. Daedalos

Incline Colony Ship RELEASE THREAD

You're surprised that CODEX of all places, shits all over this and most other games? What? Dude you are new.
  3. Daedalos

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

Weird thing to complain about a game being long if its good most of the way, which it is. At least the main story proper.
  4. Daedalos

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

so whens the definitive ultra directors cut edition coming out? because it is right? Fixing up Act 3 proper, and adding act 4.
  5. Daedalos

The List of Incline - 2024 Edition

It's funny how void of good stuff this list is, because apparently every fucking good game came out in 2023, and it was amazing and crazy.
  6. Daedalos

Why couldn't Obsidian make a commercially successful isometric RPG like Larian?

Pillars 1 could have been a bigger hit, if it was turn based and less trash mob encounters, and just polished up like bg3 was. the story and setting surely was interesting enough to warrant the BG3 polish and VA and all that. despite all that, it was a decent game. poe2 was shit. Right now...
  7. Daedalos

Eternity Avowed - Obsidian's first person action-RPG in the Pillars of Eternity setting - coming Fall 2024

Why does this game look so utterly out-dated, boring and generic? I've watched the trailers, and jesus, it just does absolutely nothing for me at all, dead lifeless. I mean Pillars of Eternity 1 was a decent game, it was, but as a 3rd person skyrim clone? no, just .. no. looks painfully bland...
  8. Daedalos

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - turn-based Warhammer 40k RPG from Owlcat Games

Sorry, yes. I misspoke. To reiterate, too many DRUKHARI AND AEDARI and other shit like that. most boring shit ever. Not to mention how fucking generic and boring most of those samey races are. Basically EDGY space elves... WOW, so cul, so novel, so amazing. No. Get that shit outta my game...
  9. Daedalos

That's funny, because your mother said the exact same thing when your father raped her.
  10. Daedalos

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - turn-based Warhammer 40k RPG from Owlcat Games

So whats the chances we actually getting expansions with other stories and more races? Tyranids? Orks? Necrons? More fucking space marines? they are strangely absent. Imo rogue trader focused WAY too much on xenos, they are kind of boring. Alienssss bad wow okay... there are literally so many...
  11. Daedalos

Cain on Games - Tim Cain's new YouTube channel

Depends on how you define "best"... crafting could introduce not maybe BETTER but alternative cool ways a weapon handles or alternative fires and shit. People not wanting to invest skillpoints into crafting will want some cool good gear anyway, so how do you satisfy both parties? Theres several...
  12. Daedalos

Hows your game coming along tho?
  13. Daedalos

Only me who thought act 3 was mostly cancerous? And wtf is up with fucking up my inventory and i have to re-equip my entire roster of companions.. again. Do you like torturing people or? wtf is going on
  14. Daedalos

Can I just say, why the FUCK are power armors so hard to come by? You literally only start getting them at like the last 2-3 end missions in the entire game.. like whats the fucking point? You can unlock the power armor proficiency talent at like lvl 2... what kind of trap is that lel I get...
  15. Daedalos

Cain on Games - Tim Cain's new YouTube channel

Love these videoes, Tim might misfire on some projects, like TOW, but his wisdom is great and has great points. It kind of makes me hopeful for TOW 2 and beyond in terms of lessons learned, eventho I know Tim likes how TOW turned out and Leonard probably less so. Tim is more hands-off for TOW2...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom