Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Daemongar's Recent Activity

1. Daemongar rated oldmanpaco's post Funny in the thread Hardest encounters in RPGs.

Fuck you I finished it on decent 5 with a dead Katrina! And its VerAmoCor you pleb.

Aug 12, 2020 at 7:01 AM
  2. Daemongar rated Old Hans's post meh in the thread Hardest encounters in RPGs.

the last fight in curse of the azure bonds. that was some bullshit

Aug 12, 2020 at 6:39 AM
  3. Daemongar rated Lilura's post Agree in the thread Hardest encounters in RPGs.

How to craft Lich encounters properly (IWD): How to craft lich encounters like a faggot (BG2): Even Beamdog know more about Liches...

Aug 12, 2020 at 6:36 AM
  4. Daemongar replied to the thread Hardest encounters in RPGs.

Hey, I made it all the way to the bottom of the abyss, had all my damn notes, it asked me for the word - like the three words combined...

Aug 12, 2020 at 6:34 AM
  5. Daemongar rated Lady Error's post Informative in the thread Hardest encounters in RPGs.

Most of Age of Decadence. Though the last hard battle I remember was the boss in the Forgotten Sanctum DLC in Deadfire. With a maxed...

Aug 12, 2020 at 6:28 AM
  6. Daemongar rated Luzur's post Funny in the thread Amiga, Commodore and creativity.

http://www.indieretronews.com/2020/07/covid-attack-64-new-basic-compiled-game.html

Aug 11, 2020 at 6:54 PM
  7. Daemongar brofisted Average Manatee's post in the thread What game are you wasting time on?.

Bioshock Infinite. It's shit. - 80% of enemies are hitscan - Regenerating shields - 2 weapon limit. - Insufferably stupid SJW setting...

Aug 11, 2020 at 4:38 AM
  8. Daemongar rated DalekFlay's post Agree in the thread What game are you wasting time on?.

Morrowind's combat is universally terrible, I usually just play a whacky-whacky sword dude and make it as quick as possible. It's not a...

Aug 11, 2020 at 4:30 AM

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.