Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Daemongar's Recent Activity

1. Daemongar attached a file to the thread Wasteland Wasteland 1 Remaster by Krome Studios - coming February 25th.

Sounds like it may be the disk image you are using. I'm using C64 Forever which uses the Vice plugin and the game fired up. Do you get...

upload_2020-1-24_19-54-19.png Jan 25, 2020 at 2:56 AM
  2. Daemongar rated Luzur's post incline in the thread Amiga, Commodore and creativity.

[MEDIA]

Jan 24, 2020 at 5:51 PM
  3. Daemongar brofisted Falksi's post in the thread 5 years after release codex GOTY The Witcher 3 breaks its all times user peak..

Can't we just leave this piece of decline back in the last decade where it belongs? FWIW..... TW1 - Very enjoyable RPG but requires...

Jan 24, 2020 at 3:30 AM
  4. Daemongar rated Alphard's post rolleyes in the thread 5 years after release codex GOTY The Witcher 3 breaks its all times user peak..

My favorite part is when Geralt and the meaningless world he lives in is deleted from my hard disk. If i could slow the uninstallation...

Jan 24, 2020 at 3:28 AM
  5. Daemongar rated Citizen's post incline in the thread 5 years after release codex GOTY The Witcher 3 breaks its all times user peak..

Imagine how many more copies Grimoire would sell when they finaly air the netflix series :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Jan 24, 2020 at 3:25 AM
  6. Daemongar rated Vaarna_Aarne's post Agree in the thread Incline Disco Elysium - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG.

It's important to remember that the mercenaries weren't going to just kill the Hardie Boys. They were going to go on a massacre, and...

Jan 24, 2020 at 1:24 AM
  7. Daemongar rated Verylittlefishes's post Agree in the thread Incline Disco Elysium - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG.

Pretty realistic to me.

Jan 24, 2020 at 1:22 AM
  8. Daemongar rated Lagole Gon's post Salute in the thread Incline Disco Elysium - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG.

[IMG] Welp. I have to admit, I'm impressed by the amount of variables in dialogues. And the fact that all parts of my psyche are now...

Jan 24, 2020 at 1:20 AM
  9. Daemongar rated LESS T_T's post incline in the thread Wasteland Wasteland 1 Remaster by Krome Studios - coming February 25th.

Coming February 25th: [MEDIA] Insane February.

Jan 23, 2020 at 3:49 PM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)