Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Dagobert

1. Dagobert

KickStarter ATOM RPG - Wasteland Soviet style! - now with Dead City update

So guys is it worth buying already, or I will be better off to wait for the full release? Is there any toolset planned for the game so the old-ass or russian modders can release fallout remake on it?
  2. Dagobert

KickStarter The Waylanders - historical fantasy time travel RPG inspired by Dragon Age: Origins

They cannot say his name because of his current contract obligations ( Techland ) Edit: or it's Gaider lol
  3. Dagobert

Vapourware Realms Beyond: Ashes of the Fallen - Chaos Chronicles reborn and dead again

Oh man, Kai Rosenkranz, i loved his work on Gothic and I think his music from the first Risen was even better. I'm seriously thinking about upping my pledge. Edit. Also Linux support at 150K
  4. Dagobert

KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Dan Vavra's medieval chad simulator

Smejki, do you plan to further optimize the game, it still doesnt work smoothly for me. I have quite good specs, but unfortunately ram in single channel - i believe this is the reason?
  5. Dagobert

Rage 2 from Just Cause devs

It's made by Avalanche on ID Tech. Damn, Infinitron was faster.. by couple of seconds :*(
  6. Dagobert

RPG Codex Interview: Chris Avellone on Pillars Cut Content, Game Development Hierarchies and More

What a piece of shit company. It's good MCA is out, his work was one of the main reasons I was buying Obsidian products, hopefully he will start his own studio asap
  7. Dagobert

Pillars of Eternity Beta Discussion [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Man, I was sceptical about this game, but watching streams It really does look amazing. <3
  8. Dagobert

Gearbox's Homeworld 1 & 2 HD Remakes - A New Hope

I cannot believe that company like gearbox, may do something only because of their love for homeworld series, let's wait and see if the remakes aren't buggy unoptimized mess. I don't like gearbox, but holy shit I so much want for them to succed this time.
  9. Dagobert

Game News Underrail Dev Log #36: Version 0.1.13.0 Released + Development Roadmap

Wow, the game's visuals impoved a lot, I love the new tilesets. When the game will be released? I have early access version, but i'm waiting for the whole thing.
  10. Dagobert

Pillars of Eternity Beta Discussion [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

I would like it to give some feedback to Obsidian, I backed it on kickstarter but didn't got the beta tier.
  11. Dagobert

Hard West - tactical turn based + wild west setting

Welll it seems that finally hou got some exposure, as You made 12k in just a few hours :) Fingers crossed that You will make enough for the game to be completely awesome. Also I have a question, will you be releasing some kind of toolset, possibly as a stretch goal? I think custom...
  12. Dagobert

Hey, Infinitron even though I'm guilty of being potato, I'm completely unrelated to CFG or PlayWay, however I agree with You that it would be better the way You posted it. Shit, I wonder how it is possible that they only got 2500 $ so far, Kacper Szymczak , maybe try contacting Brian Fargo...
  13. Dagobert

Well actually they are pretty different entity than PlayWay, they are just using their help, since company registered in most of Europe cannot start a kickstarter. :)
  14. Dagobert

Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1752350052/hard-west https://www.hardwestgame.com/hard-west https://af.gog.com/game/hard_west?as=1649904300 https://af.gog.com/game/hard_west_scars_of_freedom?as=1649904300

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom