Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by darkpatriot

1. Let's help DU

rpgcodex > I will kill you if you fucking shut down TikTok. I will really really fuck you up. So don’t shut down TikTok. Bye bye!
  2. Let's help DU

I saw a comment on youtube recently, and I couldn't help but think how good of a tagline it would make. rpgcodex > Ooh cheeks girl, I love watching be scared, is boyfriend do
  3. Let's help DU

rpgcodex > You are reading the best computer-game commentary on the internet
  4. Your new homosexual is quite the avatar.

Your new homosexual is quite the avatar.
  5. Blood Bowl 3

Most games have bad AI, but they are still plenty fun single player games that can even be challenging because they give the AI more resources or advantages than you. They could have you face higher TV teams to make it more challenging (and you don't need to have inducement money if they want...
  6. Dwarf Fortress now on Steam with a graphical overhaul

I hope he fixed the caravan guards becoming ghosts since you can't memorialize them to satisfy their ghost bug since the last time I played it more than a decade ago. I like to try playing with no immigration where I wall off my initial 7 Dwarves and have them start a new society underground...
  7. The Troop - Tactical Turn Based Platoon Level WW2 game

Ammo management in general, for all units, adds a lot to tactical games. Most vehicles and individual soldiers do not carry enough ammo on them for more than a few short engagements, or one long engagement. And regarding tanks, especially of the WW2 variety, most games give tanks way too much...
  8. Blood Bowl 3

Are they still ignoring single player in BB3 or have they introduced any kind of meaningful single player campaign mode?
  9. Anime Palworld - basically pro slavery Pokemon game - now available on Early Access

The thing is, I don't oppose the idea of EA itself. I actually quite like it, and it has helped some games I really enjoyed, like Mount and Blade and Kenshi, come into being. I think that it is really helpful for 2 situations. 1.) Small and financially insecure developers who can't fully...
  10. Anime Palworld - basically pro slavery Pokemon game - now available on Early Access

The company itself admits they took most of the money from Craftopia to use for Palworld in interviews. They left a skeleton crew with minimal resources for an asset flip game just so they can avoid the accusation that they abandoned it. That would be fine for post release support for a game...
  11. Anime Palworld - basically pro slavery Pokemon game - now available on Early Access

One thing I would note here is that Craftopia was also an "early access" game that is still in "early access" to this day. According to this they pretty much abandoned that game not too long after it was released with no further serious work done on it. Instead all the money they earned from...
  12. I'll just have to be on my game and make sure I never post anything old ever again.

I'll just have to be on my game and make sure I never post anything old ever again.
  13. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I would have totally missed this, but thankfully I...

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I would have totally missed this, but thankfully I was able to give that post the proper old rating.
  14. Why was asfasdf banned?

I like the second one a lot. Really helps us understand how asfasdf was taken advantage of.
  15. Incline Dominions 6

No, making your own proprietary app that people have to download and install is definitely different than just having a website. A browser is not a client. Browsers are standard applications that everyone already has and use to access most internet content. Steam is a useless third party...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom