Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by DarkSign

1. Let's talk about shadowbane

I thoroughly loved this game. I was playing EQ at the time and a guy in our small guild (7 guys) said he would let me borrow his beta account. I was hooked on the pvp from the start. For the naysayers...yes it had a TON of programming glitches...but that turned out being part of the fun...
  2. Congradulations

By then, I'd already hailed the decline. The decent into lulz had begun much earlier. And the lulz weren't the only mark of the decline. There was a dream of Codex...and that dream has passed.
  3. Survival-horror RPG

Gotta love the crushing spirit of the Codex.
  4. THE END IS NIGH

I put videogames to the background for awhile and dropped off the map. But I'm still watching...
  5. THE END IS NIGH

I was the first to predict the decline of the codex.
  6. SW:TOR = WoW Killer, now confirmed

None taken. Even when it's aimed at me, everyone deserves a kick in the nuts once in awhile. I'd count you among the provocateurs who serve a valid purpose. I swear i'm not just saying this, I'd always planned on seeing if you'd take a paying job once we got funded at a rate that would be worth...
  7. SW:TOR = WoW Killer, now confirmed

Ok, so will I bite the second time? Now that I've admitted to (temporary) failure, you've already won the superiority game. But ok fine. I'll bite. 1. I didnt say "just like Fallout", iirc. I said Fallout inspired. What I meant to say at the time was "post-apocalyptic with a similar...
  8. SW:TOR = WoW Killer, now confirmed

Rosh, you must be bored to bring this up. Yeah, it's a complete and total failure as it stands. So uhm, how is this not trolling to bring up something totally unrelated and inflammatory? I knew when I invoked your quote, I'd summon the beast. Glad to see you again.
  9. SW:TOR = WoW Killer, now confirmed

I'm taking a break from studying for my LLM. Not much more than a diversion really :)
  10. SW:TOR = WoW Killer, now confirmed

Nice job quoting Fes from That 70's show and not focusing on the substance of my post. Yes, I did bring it back to the discussion (read the part where I say my point was germane to the thread at large). If you wanted to debate you'd offer reasons, based on my previous posts, that my points...
  11. SW:TOR = WoW Killer, now confirmed

Kid? LOL that's internet downplay tactic #101. There's a thread around here where someone listed all of them...oh about 3 years before you showed up on these forums. I did pay attention, btw. If you're at least semi-honest with yourself, you'll admit that re-reading the thread, I was on point...
  12. SW:TOR = WoW Killer, now confirmed

Don't try and get snippy with me, cocktoggler. I'm directly addressing the issue at hand. Don't stuff your dick between your legs just because you weren't specific enough with what you said. As I've pointed out there are lots of people who kept saying there'd. Be no EQ killer ever just...
  13. SW:TOR = WoW Killer, now confirmed

And my point is that that can only happen for so long. Eventually there WILL be a game that draws WoW players away. And to say there wont be is foooooolish.
  14. Can someone remind me of a link ?

Hey I wanted to show someone an example of a funny WoW cybersex chat. There was one where the guy did the whole thing in the wrong channel. Hit me with whatever links or jpegs you guys can remember. Thanks.
  15. SW:TOR = WoW Killer, now confirmed

Sounds like we're all on the same page. I was really talking to the guy after you. You just can't say "ever" or "never" There's nothing on the horizon, but WoW wont continue to be on top forever.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom