Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Darth Roxor's Recent Activity

1. Darth Roxor brofisted Melan's post in the thread Wizardry 7 will be the death of me.

Welcome to Wizardry VII! [IMG]

Feb 17, 2019 at 4:23 PM
  2. Darth Roxor rated Mr. Hiver's post "It was Aliens" in the thread Company News Taking Care of Business - Iron Tower Studio 2019 Business Diary.

So they wont be alien at all but yet another humans in funny costumes and makeup schticks. Politics, economics and military - society,...

Feb 17, 2019 at 2:52 PM
  3. Darth Roxor rated ToddMcF2002's post nice in the thread Wizardry 7 will be the death of me.

It was Grimorie that led me to this profound evil

Feb 17, 2019 at 2:48 PM
  4. Darth Roxor brofisted DarkUnderlord's post on Zombra's profile.

the most cucked safe space fag on codex

Feb 17, 2019 at 2:48 PM
  5. Darth Roxor commented on That Damn Dog's profile post.

really gets the noggin joggin'

Feb 17, 2019 at 1:48 PM
  6. Darth Roxor commented on Projas's profile post.

It's not fully necessary (I played Memoria before Chains), but I think es worth it. Chains is pretty good.

Feb 17, 2019 at 11:26 AM
  7. Darth Roxor replied to the thread Grimoire Thread.

No, he's been stuck like that for a long time, even before V2. Everyone else keeps advancing their shit to 100 like normal.

Feb 17, 2019 at 10:17 AM
  8. Darth Roxor replied to the thread Grimoire Thread.

Yep, removed the ring and it suddenly started going up again. $5 says it'll stop at 50 once more.

Feb 17, 2019 at 9:54 AM
  9. Darth Roxor rated Kalin's post FAKE NEWS in the thread KickStarter Serpent in the Staglands Original Campaign Thread.

Awesome game.

Feb 17, 2019 at 9:45 AM
  10. Darth Roxor rated Grampy_Bone's post Salute in the thread KickStarter Serpent in the Staglands Original Campaign Thread.

I hate this game with the fury of a thousand exploding suns. A curse upon its house and all its descendants, from now until forevermore.

Feb 17, 2019 at 9:20 AM
  11. Darth Roxor replied to the thread Wizardry 7 will be the death of me.

Remember to check out Grimoire once you're done.

Feb 17, 2019 at 8:47 AM
  12. Darth Roxor rated Don Peste's post Despair in the thread NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed].

Couldn't find any mentions

Feb 17, 2019 at 8:36 AM
  13. Darth Roxor replied to the thread Grimoire Thread.

And more importantly, how the fuck do I return the encyclic syllabus to the tabernacle library?! :rage: edit: nvm

Feb 16, 2019 at 7:53 PM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)