Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Data4

1. Data4

Frostpunk 2 - Long Live The Oil - coming July 25th

Looking forward to Steward!: The Stewarding.
  2. Data4

Industrial Annihilation - Total Annihilation meets Factorio

Will you be building on beach ball sized planets again like PA? That was the dumbest looking shit.
  3. Data4

Starfield Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Between the oversaturation of all gaming media right now and this rant, I don't believe I'll be partaking.
  4. Data4

Share your "I am not playing" list

LoL or any sort of e-sport tower defense bullshit Souls-likes FPSes -- they all feel like corridor shooters to me. Last one I had any sort of fun with was Medal of Honor Allied Assault. Battlefield and Battlefield-like games Any game, regardless of genre, that pushes The Message™
  5. Data4

Vapourware Scam Citizen - Only people with too much money can become StarCitizens! WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

As an earlier (somewhat) apologist, having purchased a pack back in 2014ish as a wide-eyed hopeful pitiful bastard, I'm starting to come around to the idea that some of the decisions made for this game are bullshit. Not ready to call it a scam just yet, but let's just consider one facet of the...
  6. Data4

Counter-Strike 2

So... HL3 imminent? t. Don't give a fuck about CS
  7. Data4

Life by You - Paradox Sims

Oh, what have we here? *click* Lesbians... dude proposing to another dude... NOPE.jpg
  8. Data4

Flight Combat Sims

I spent countless hours on Falcon 3.0. It had the best dynamic campaign for it's time. You had all sorts of flexibility to conduct the campaign. For example, let's say you're tasked with taking out a ground target, but you have an enemy airfield not too far away that keeps sending waves of air...
  9. Data4

X-Wing (1993)

Been a hell of a long time since I played X-Wing, but IIRC, that's the one that had the convoy of shuttles you had to scan in order to find the hostages, right? I remember it being a pain in the ass, but just keep at it. And yeah, the wingmen were completely pointless.
  10. Data4

Pioneers of Pagonia - city builder from original Settlers creator - now available on Early Access

If that teaser is supposed to represent a concept of the gameplay, I'm betting they're going for something like Foundation. Pretty much a wild ass guess without any other details, though.
  11. Data4

List of The Best VR Games

Elite Dangerous was pretty cool in VR. That's about the only game I played on my Rift before I decided it was too much of a PITA to set up again after I moved.
  12. Data4

Anyone feel that Sid Meier games are fun for awhile then get boring quickly

I feel this way about most supply-chain based survival games (Banished and its many clones, for example). Once you've figure out how to get the resources on autopilot, there's really no point in continuing.
  13. Data4

Anyone played Foundation?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/690830/Foundation/ It's another Banished-like. I've been on a bit of a kick lately. I played the Manor Lords demo, then picked up Farthest Frontier and am just waiting on the new patch after building a few cities under the different settings. Still looking to...
  14. Data4

Decline Grand Theft Auto VI - PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S (2025)

Tits bouncing along with the bongos is the best part.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom