Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Deathsquid

1. Codex Review RPG Codex Review: Shroud of the Avatar

Why? You're living the dream, you've caused some butthurt to some randos outside the Codex, this is probably the first incident of this sort since the RPG Watch pissing matches and the Bethesda shit-off. Retardo'd? It should be promoted on Codex' Twitter feed if it hasn't been yet. Someone...
  2. Codex Review RPG Codex Review: Shroud of the Avatar

By my troth, never have I expected such fanciful tongues spoken at hither place. Wordsmiths, wordsmiths forsooth.
  3. Codex Review RPG Codex Review: Shroud of the Avatar

Haven and Hearth were a more honest effort at this. Conan Exile is a more honest attempt at this. This? This isn't that.
  4. Codex Review RPG Codex Review: Shroud of the Avatar

Reward it by buying virtual real estate, it pays for game development
  5. Codex Review RPG Codex Review: Shroud of the Avatar

Paragon: What's a paladin? Renegade: If we're lucky you'll see a few starsplaining to us. Trollface: Best damn space sim ever! Buy some spaceships!
  6. Codex Review RPG Codex Review: Shroud of the Avatar

Thanks for the excellent review, taxalot - the drama is delicious. I can't believe that the thread isn't also flooded with Star Citizens, considering their idol is brought up as well. Perhaps this needs to be fixed, butthurt must flow.
  7. Vapourware LOL ELECTRONIC ARTS: The EA Thread

Gotham's greatest protector is here to protect YOUR Dick Greyson!
  8. Vapourware LOL ELECTRONIC ARTS: The EA Thread

Is the mobile market still viable and lucrative in 2018? I kinda thought that stream of revenue has been dwindling for the last few years, was I completely off?
  9. Banished - Medieval SimCity

Friend told me there are quite a few decent mods, you might want to take a look at the modding community.
  10. Vapourware Scam Citizen - Only people with too much money can become StarCitizens! WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

Yep, 3.0 and 3.1 actually made a bunch of things worse, for some people the damn thing has been completely unplayable since then, even. Funny enough, from what I've heard the mining mechanic hit their Paid Test Server... yes, may I remind you that this crowdfunded indie game charges a monthly...
  11. Frogwares' Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments

Cool! Thanks. I hate time limits in my games, as if my work didn't time limit me enough.
  12. Frogwares' The Sinking City - that other Cthulhu game

Are there time limits or anything of the sort?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom