Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by DecapitationTickles

1. Pregnancy in Video Games

pregnancy is displayed in the Creatures series. only the mating in the series isn't graphic. it's just a very long kissing sound with a pop at the end, but the females' stomaches get bigger, then they lay an egg.
  2. Pregnancy in Video Games

in PtD, the barmaid in Kellen is supposedly knocked up, but she doesn't look it whatsoever.
  3. still have yet to find a good FREE full-version RPG

with good graphics. if i can't find one that is as good as PtD without it crashing then i might consider finding a game with no-so-good graphics.....so can someone provide me a link that has what i am seeking? please?
  4. Eschalon: Book 1 avaliable on Steam

the demo didn't last very long at all....what a crock of shit. grrrrr!
  5. i want a game that's similar to PtD....

that doesn't crash every five bloody minutes! any out there?
  6. DO you hide the fact that you like rpg's?

i don't hide a lot of aspects of my life, so why hide the fact that i like certain games?
  7. can someone recommend me a good full-version RPG that's free

i've already played dink smallwood and beat it. i'm in search of a game that doesn't crash every five minutes like Prelude To Darkness has been doing. i'm also looking for either a game like prelude, or something similar to zelda.
  8. goddamnit!

must this game crash every five fucking minutes?! :evil:
  9. don't like the portraits

i found out that i could do it, but the compass thingy keeps going buggy. i'll be adjusting the view on the screen and then the screen starts spinning. it makes me dizzy and angry.
  10. don't like the portraits

can i upload my own or put them in the portraits folder so they appear in the game? the portraits they have are ugly as sin.
  11. Parhedros help

i never got a ring that i'm aware of.
  12. Parhedros help

i agree about the controls. it took me a while to actually figure it out. but do you know how to get the key or is there no key? cuz i would like to advance and see if the other areas of this game are better than this boring-as-all-fuck cave.
  13. Parhedros help

so no one is going to help me? or has no one played this game? and yes, there is nudity....so what? it's nothing i've never seen before.
  14. Parhedros help

i downloaded the demo of this game, and i need a bit of help. how the hell do you get the key that unlocks the door you get to after you go into that shrine where you disipher the code in the magic book? is there even a way or do you have to buy the game?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom