Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Dedicated_Dark
Reactions
646 2,225 2 126 8 33

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dude youre fucking 29yo. Look me in the eye and say that you prefer Tomb Raider 1 to Anniversary and its not cringe virtue signalling
    Dedicated_Dark
    Dedicated_Dark
    JKGReA9.png

You make an asinine statement like this and then expect support. Yeah, anniversary has easier & more accessible controls and looks nicer sure, but did you even bother reading the fckn opening statement of the post? And yeah, 29? So? That means I cannot have preferences!
    Maxie
    Maxie
    your age means I seriously doubt you've ever played TR1 in the first place, the game is as old as you
    Dedicated_Dark
    Dedicated_Dark
    I live in third world. Tech took time to catch up.
    Dedicated_Dark
    Dedicated_Dark
    First to what?
    Fck your mom?
    Fck your friend's mom?
    Fck your sister's mom?
    Fck your mom's mom?
    Fck your dad's mom?
    Fck your uncle's mom?
    Fck your mom's daughter's mom?
    Fck your mom's daughter's daughter's mom?

You are sick man fantadoormat!
    But in all those cases above you were second.
    I guess being first in my pitiful profile is all you could manage eh~!
    fantadomat
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom