Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Dedicated_Dark

1. Dedicated_Dark

Incline Ninja Gaiden: Master Collection coming to PS4/Steam/Switch/XB1

https://www.reddit.com/r/ninjagaiden/comments/12db3nk/is_ngs2_black_mod_somewhat_comparable_to_original/ It's better in some ways because vanilla NG2 has some godawful truly garbage sections. And game's better with those removed even though the replacements are hit/miss.
  2. Dedicated_Dark

Incline Ninja Gaiden: Master Collection coming to PS4/Steam/Switch/XB1

The NG2 black mod is currently the best way to play NG2. I'd argue it's better than base NG2 in a few ways. Unfortunately Xenia ran in slow mo last time I tried it on the Venice levels.
  3. Dedicated_Dark

Final Fantasy XVI

They better have done something to that garbage ass ending.
  4. Dedicated_Dark

Send help, I developed a simracing addiction

3 time world champion. The dude is so into it in the previous quali he raced with his mates overnight in the sim and came sleep deprived into f1.
  5. Dedicated_Dark

Decline On why boss combat is shit (and why your favorite Soulslike sucks).

I don't give a shit about bosses. I can handle 3-5 in a game. But souls has become nothing but bosses. I'm so fucking sick of the lock on based toddler combat. Even fucking Armored Core 6 got infected by that shit. Every fucking enemy is treated like a boss with that system because wankers...
  6. Dedicated_Dark

Stellaris - Paradox new sci-fi grand strategy game

This fucking game is impossible to purchase, how the hell are you guys playing. The store page is such an incredible turn off.
  7. Dedicated_Dark

Relationships with party members feel mechanically underutilized

Examples? And don't say Persona. The only interesting dynamic which I can recall is from Lunar 2. Where Lucia starts out cold, and is the same in combat. Later on as the story progresses, she starts auto defending Hiro and helping in combat. Which was a great transition and a decent melding of...
  8. Dedicated_Dark

Incline Team Ninja's Rise of the Ronin

Go slap your physics teacher. Then drop some pebbles on your head and afterwards a big rock. Sun Tzu.
  9. Dedicated_Dark

Last Epoch - time travel action-RPG

Heard this game has no punishment for death. Sounds like the first Bioshock all over again, atleast they had manual saves there so I can punish myself.
  10. Dedicated_Dark

Tomb Raider I-III Remastered from Aspyr - for real this time

That's the issue with having a lighting system, you need light sources. Seems like an oversight where they forgot to put a hole in ceiling.
  11. Dedicated_Dark

No, it's good design. You load more than you save in games where you die often or have to loop around when you fall down. They'll understand after the initial whiplash.
  12. Dedicated_Dark

That seems like a huge readability oversight, glad the mode switching is instantaneous.
  13. Dedicated_Dark

Tekken 8

Yeah, that last chapter is some masculine shit, need more of those.
  14. Dedicated_Dark

ELEX ELEX II - Jax is back

So, wtf! Elex 2 has fucking level scaling now!! And not even threshold leveling like Skyrim, it's fucking Oblivion levels of garbage! Wtf happened. Every fucking thing is fucking:decline:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom