Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by denizsi

1. denizsi

this quick enough? have I still got it?

this quick enough? have I still got it?
  2. denizsi

What is your Equipment/Weapon Idea?

Reserving a grimoire in my name (unless we go for an epic item and make that a Codex Grimoire since we raised more than $8000) and its backstory. Let Obsidian fill it with whatever spells they see fit. Haven't yet decided what else I want. Wish I knew whether a grimoire counted as an item or a...
  3. denizsi

not who but what. vots = virgin or trans-sodomite.

not who but what. vots = virgin or trans-sodomite.
  4. denizsi

Review Lots of Potential, Lots of Questionable Design Decisions: Destructoid Reviews Risen 2

I doubt if it was ever racist at all. The term being racist is probably an exclusively retrospective classification. If the term came into use in such a time and context where people who still used spears in face of more technologically advanced adversary were made up mostly of African people if...
  5. denizsi

Blackspace!

LOL, this game sucks. And I thought the Codexers didn't like social networking sites like facebook and social networking games like Farmville and yet everybody is playing this shit? TEH EYE-RONNIE! Have fun being guinea pigs for an up and coming facebook game. Farmville in space! I'm sure you...
  6. denizsi

Editorial The Unbroken Circle of Zerthimon

More like, seeing the commercial potential.
  7. denizsi

RPG Codex :: A Text-Based Adventure Game

I forgot to denote an Awesome! for Andhaira at q6, otherwise I didn't miss him. I pretty much killed him and tried to kill him in various ways (pillow for suffocation, sheet for strangling, hammering him, books to mindfuck or throw at him maybe). Sadly, you didn't see give us other choices there.
  8. denizsi

April 1st!

Oh, btw, I think there is a bug, DU: (Thankfully) nothing happened. I would FUUUUUU so hard, but still. I am disappoint that there wasn't Radisshu in this game. Also, did I see a Palahniuk reference in Baby Arm's room? AND this: And finally: WHAT'S THIS...
  9. denizsi

April 1st!

Let's start with current members who couldn't make it.
  10. denizsi

April 1st!

Try my map, *THE* map: http://rpgcodex.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=57686
  11. denizsi

MAP: http://pastebin.com/yqvVsSzz

PORTALS -----------------------------|------------------------------ q1: Somewhere | q2: Why ARE you here? | V | q5 | | | q3-[q1]-q6 | q4-[q2]-q2 |...
  12. denizsi

Obsidian Butthurt Detected

:salute: Two posts worthy of remembering forever.
  13. denizsi

Interview with Eidos Montreal

Didn't know Dicksmoker was an industry veteran who's best buddies with everyone everywhere but also known and respected for his edginess and thus, worth giving an answer to such idiotically worded questions. SHELTERED! for thinking anyone would take him seriously. At all. Nobody would like...
  14. denizsi

Kotor2: I saw the light...

Is there a fixes only mod that, duh, only fixes the whatever bugs remain after the last official patch?
  15. denizsi

Who made Imageshack so butthurt?

You got what you had coming to you. Imageshack has been one of those few particularly shit image hosts since they first started operating. Images hosted there got deleted or blocked day fucking one. One has got to be either a complete drone or just very young to have missed that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom