Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by DeViti

1. DeViti

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 - VTMB sequel from The Chinese Room - coming Fall 2024

Horatio William Bottomley https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horatio_Bottomley it's a big world with many wonders
  2. DeViti

Who let the dogs out?

Ismaul Oh don't worry it was worth it. Was relaxing.
  3. DeViti

Who let the dogs out?

My dear Ismaul First let me assure you that im not an alt but simple a very shy lurker Second how can my dog breeding be undocumented? You have shown the logs. Third all my efforts are done for you and your desirer for the doggy house. I think you should simple confess that you want to have...
  4. DeViti

Who let the dogs out?

Ismaul I am a nice person who helps someone in need. And your op can only meant to be a plea for doggys. It is the only thing that makes sense. So you are welcome.
  5. DeViti

Academagia: The Making of Mages

and if you had read further you would have found this: "you only need CP3 as it includes all changes of DLC 15" http://academagia.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=2547

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom