Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Devoidless

1. Devoidless

Decline Most defiled and violated RPG series

I had to double check that I did't forget to post a reply here. You posted essentially exactly the same thing twice in a row which literally changed nothing. Congrats.
  2. Devoidless

Apex Legends - F2P Battle Royale set in the Titanfall Universe by Respawn

I tried it the other day after a friend installed it. The mechanics seemed fun and I liked the weapons. But then I entered the actual game. Holy fuck. Maybe I just had shitty luck but, for three games in a row, my team just scattered to the winds. Each asshole went a different way instead of...
  3. Devoidless

I'm nobody's alt. I'm just not going to let unabashed bullshit and ignorance go by unimpeded. I came to this forum to talk about cRPGs. I didn't expect a bunch of old cucks to be indulging in masturbatory opinions.
  4. Devoidless

It's more of a cRPG than Dark Souls--which got 104 points from you retards. "Hurrdurr, it let's you put points into stuff and you get weapons and armor and it looks cool." It's a fine fuckin' game but I would never consider it a cRPG. If we're using such loose standards then Sleeping Dogs is...
  5. Devoidless

Well, at least you backed up your shitty opinions with a solid supporting argument.
  6. Devoidless

Like having Dark Souls at #14 is any better? It wasn't even on the PC until years later when enough people bitched, and the version we got was a pile of shit port that a guy fixed for free within a week. But yeah, shit on a RPG that actually has RPG game play and such. Sounds legit.
  7. Devoidless

Remember that shitty product tie-in they had with Bawls? Instead of Nuka Cola caps, they were fuckin' Bawls caps.
  8. Devoidless

What game are you wasting time on?

I just started up Dragon Age: Origins again. I play through it every couple years. It's more or less what I go to when I don't really know what to play and just go into autopilot mode. I think it's held up pretty well over the years.
  9. Devoidless

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

All I want is the ability to arrange my troops on the battlefield from overheard before the battle starts. Having all of my troops in one giant group and trying to set up formations and such in 30 seconds is a pain. Archers go here, swordsmen go here, one cavalry here and another there. Done.
  10. Devoidless

Beamdog's Infinity Engine and Neverwinter Nights console ports

I really wonder what market they are aiming for. People who currently play those games, and the style of such, already have PCs. You know. PCs? The system that the game play was designed for? Anyway! I don't know a person under the age of 25 that has even heard of these games--let alone played...
  11. Devoidless

Apex Legends - F2P Battle Royale set in the Titanfall Universe by Respawn

Ha! That's fucking hilarious! The toxic one is even named 'Caustic'. Both of the ones behind paywalls could be arguably white since Mirage is riding the line between CIS White Male and Acceptably Hispanic. There is no way that is a coincidence. Also! I didn't realize that it was only on Origin...
  12. Devoidless

Metro Exodus Enhanced - out of the metro tunnels and back on Steam

Oh, I missed that part. Somehow. In that case? Utter bullshit.
  13. Devoidless

Metro Exodus Enhanced - out of the metro tunnels and back on Steam

I can understand the use of the word (sort of) in one aspect. People were promised and sold the Steam version of the game. There was an agreement made and people had to trust that it would be followed through. That is now not the case, and I would call it a case of 'bait and switch' at the last...
  14. Devoidless

Far Cry New Dawn - is now an RPG

I can see it now. -------- *10 hours into the game* "Alright, time to shoot this asshole right in the dome." *Levels .50cal rifle, evens breathing and pulls trigger* BANG! *200 damage pops up over the head of the schmuck, he starts to shout and run towards your position* "What the fuck?"...
  15. Devoidless

Far Cry New Dawn - is now an RPG

I think we're all down for killing minorities, but we want to do it on our own time and on our own accord. We don't need Ubisoft telling us that these black women are bad.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom