Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by DJOGamer PT

1. DJOGamer PT

Devil May Cry 5

He does that Though I partially have to agree with his point on the camera They could've mantained DMC4 camera model - for most of the exploration the player gets scripted camera frames, but for combat it's manual camera Yeah it's funny how this game plays so much better on kb+m compared to...
  2. DJOGamer PT

Incline Stellar Blade - Korean mix of DMC/Nier Automata with hot model ass out  on April 26

If you fancy putting beards on a chick, then that's your prerogative faglord
  3. DJOGamer PT

Dragon's Dogma II - "They’re masterworks, all – you can’t go wrong"

You know, I think there's one of those threads up on /v/ right now It's also full of malding niggers still obssed with the game even 1 month after release (despite being such a flop) Why don't head over there instead, that way you can be with your kind
  4. DJOGamer PT

Game of Thrones RPG

:necro: So is this any good? Ngl, kinda reminds of Witcher 2 and that's a plus in my book...
  5. DJOGamer PT

From Software Elden Ring - From Software's new game with writing by GRRM

I hope you're talking about presentation here and not mechanics... From can keep the core of Soulz combat system, but still do much more with it, because as it currently stands the system is barebones Nioh proved that beyond a doubt Doesn't mean From has to rip-off Team Ninja, but they could...
  6. DJOGamer PT

Incline Stellar Blade - Korean mix of DMC/Nier Automata with hot model ass out  on April 26

"Body" as in the fucking the sliders idiot DD2 might not be as based in this matter as DD1, but it's clearly going alot better than any other AA or AAA RPG released since the pandemic
  7. DJOGamer PT

Seriously, why do you lie? That selection tab is literally named "Gender" Oh look! Another liar Tell me, have you two ever booted up the game or are you just another of those schizos that have been seething the last 6 months for... whatever reason?
  8. DJOGamer PT

So... Is there anything to talk about this game other than TnA and culture war bullshit? You know, like gameplay?
  9. DJOGamer PT

given the final state of the game, it most likely started development a few months before the 10th anniversary of DD back in 2022
  10. DJOGamer PT

Screenshot thread

Dragon's Dogma II Griffin Hunters Edition™
  11. DJOGamer PT

Dragon's Dogma II - "They’re masterworks, all – you can’t go wrong"

Speaking of Warfarer videos: Cannot understand how some people might think that Elden Ring, or even The Witcher 3 like mentioned some pages back, have better graphics I can understand and wouldn't contend the argument that their artstyle might be superior But the techincal quality of the...
  12. DJOGamer PT

Anime Why not a "jRPG Developers" aggregation?

Infinitron

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom