Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Dny

1. OnLive - Not for the hardcore.

Nice one, I didn't realize they had a jewish CEO, that explains everything.
  2. So, what exactly is cool about FF's Zepiroth?

I think the scene of him burning the village is what propelled his popularity, it sends a message to all the butthurt of the world who too wish to burn their neighbors or something.
  3. Onlive died today.

It's supposed to be Xi's avatar so Ontard because it defines a person as opposed to turd which defines an object. (I've never seen someone being called a "turd" ?)
  4. Breaking News: Molyneux Speaks the Truth!

That feels really stupid though, you can generate ton of hype without saying anything negative about your older games. Nintendo does it pretty well and they actually sell games going back to the NES era FFS. Sounds like Molytard (amiright) is not even good at marketing and a hack being given...
  5. Onlive died today.

Replace "live" with "tard" on that pic and it'd make the perfect avatar.
  6. Game News Deus Ex: Human Revolution Sports Over 9000 lines of Dialogue

You are the very definition of "larping" in the cRPG sense.
  7. Breaking News: Molyneux Speaks the Truth!

It wasn't much of an incline considering that most of the time Microsoft spent there was to present the Kinect a platform that is guaranteed to be 100% Shovelware. The Wii has some fun console games and good platformers but all the Kinect will bring to someone who already has a 360 will be...
  8. Game News Alphaturd might get patched

That such a title can generate 8 pages of butthurt means that VOD is doing something right. Keep trollin' them motherfuckers.
  9. The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Big sales events are why you should never buy a game at full price on steam. Even newer games such as Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age have been sold on a discount on an "EA" week. I don't think there is a single game on steam that [hasn't] been sold at a discount.
  10. Onlive died today.

What ? with the input lag, you meant emphasis on less gameplay. Actually onlive is about "less everything". Less graphix, less gameplay and "less" money in your pocket :lol:.
  11. Onlive died today.

Actually laptop GPU can be good enough.. compared to onlive. I regularly play games on my MBP and its 9400m is a low end, motherboard-integrated GPU and it still runs Oblivion and Fallout 3 with more details than Onlive could hope for in all its blurry glory and video compression artifacts. I'm...
  12. Onlive died today.

One of the biggest argument for onlive "I can run newer games without upgrading my peeeceee" is so full of bullshit now that we can see the actual quality and settings it's running on. Your current PC is probably going to be just as good and without the video compression artifact. Onlive ...
  13. Game News Deus Ex: Human Revolution Sports Over 9000 lines of Dialogue

That's a minigame, not part of the actual dialogue. FO3 is worse than Oblivion in every respect, Oblivion being a turd I wonder if there's a word strong enough to describe FO3. Calling FO3 a turd would be understatement of the century.
  14. Game News Deus Ex: Human Revolution Sports Over 9000 lines of Dialogue

No. You're retarded. NPC in FO3 were less believable than in Oblivion and the [Intelligence] (skill check) dialogues managed to be dumber than the regular choices what with stating the obvious like [Intelligence] "So you fight the Good Fight with your voice on Galaxy News Radio" ? to Three...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom