Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Dormir Con Las Arañas

1. Dormir Con Las Arañas

Grimoire Thread

Cleveland Mark Blakemore has finally made us his bitch
  2. Dormir Con Las Arañas

Game News Vote For Grimoire On Steam Greenlight

Cleveland Mark Blakemore is about to make you his bitch...
  3. Dormir Con Las Arañas

Fallout 4 Pre-Release Discussion [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

I can run New Vegas at 50-60 FPS maxed out and these minimum/recommended settings make it look like FO4 will destroy my PC. I didn't think it looked all that much better from the trailers so I'll guess it's just not optimized.
  4. Dormir Con Las Arañas

KickStarter E3 2015 - NO MORE UPDATES - ALL CONFERENCES ON PAGE 1

someone got a fake Valve website to number 1 when you google "valve" and it has a half-life 3 announcement on the front page. one of the more dedicated pranks i've seen.
  5. Dormir Con Las Arañas

it reperesents how you're supposed to turn your brain off to play fallout 4 :flamesaw:aww yeah lmao
  6. Dormir Con Las Arañas

one of the images in question, note "rank 1 science" so you have ranks in skills instead of a 1-100 number
  7. Dormir Con Las Arañas

this is the most misleading part i think, you'll probably only be able to build in certain areas "there are many large sites" ok it's confirmed
  8. Dormir Con Las Arañas

"our stupid gimmick is the best stupid gimmick" - bethesda.txt
  9. Dormir Con Las Arañas

every game trailer has to have "dynamic" lighting on stairs, otherwise it's not next gen
  10. Dormir Con Las Arañas

the last of us did it first, and better
  11. Dormir Con Las Arañas

mass effect style dialog confirmed boys
  12. Dormir Con Las Arañas

i can only stand people like this in text form, his voice is just annoying imo.
  13. Dormir Con Las Arañas

TF2 at least had a consistent graphical style and decent animations, Battlecry looks awful in every way.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom