Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by dragonfk

1. Age of Wonders 3

Where the fuck did you both go to school? It says there plainly that: 50% + (strength-resistance)x5% x as in multiplied by!!!! so 50% + (15-5)x5% = 100% Sheesh...
  2. Stardock's last chance... Elemental: Fallen Enchantress released

Okey. Never thought I say it, but the game is fun. The best game Stardock ever put out in the market. I know that's not saying much, but there you go. I like it equally to Eador, maybe slightly more. I've fired it yesterday and in 24 hours since then I've played it for 14 hours. It's...
  3. Port Royale 3

Quick question guys. PR3 is on Steam flash sale - is it worth the 8 euro they want for it?
  4. Binary Domain バイナリー ドメイン : Revenge Solves Everything

Don't think so, because I still have problems with it.
  5. Binary Domain バイナリー ドメイン : Revenge Solves Everything

I'm in Chapter 2 and some of the dialog are cracking me up.
  6. Information Slow News Day: GOG.com EA Sale

Guys, I need your help. Do I go straight to DK2 or shoul I also buy DK1? Pleeease halp!
  7. The NON-Steam Bargain Sale Mega Thread of Savings

WHAT? So DA&ME bundle won't be redeemable on Steam? Origin is a big no no for me, so I'll think I'll pass that sale.
  8. The NON-Steam Bargain Sale Mega Thread of Savings

Pegultagol Yeap. Just for fun I'd checked if I can get a free copy of the most horrible game under the sun named Dragon Age and I can't. So no love for non-Americans. Screw you EA. Gragt: And where do you see the contradiction? From what I know Origin snoops much more in your computer than...
  9. The NON-Steam Bargain Sale Mega Thread of Savings

But if I'd want to download and play the game I believe I would have to install Origin. Correct?
  10. The NON-Steam Bargain Sale Mega Thread of Savings

Still you have to install Origin. And that my friend is a big no no for anyone with at least one good brain cell :) .
  11. Elemental: Fallen Enchantress

http://forums.elementalgame.com/415163 Okey, that's it! I'm hyped! It's sounds like MoM has finally been replaced...can't believe I said it.
  12. "SWTOR could have been Game of Thrones MMO"

Well, it doesn't. But only MMO's tend to receive funding necessary to create such a enormous world.
  13. Elemental: Fallen Enchantress

Well I wouldn't be so sure it's impossible. Derek, when he worked on FFH, was a lone gunner. No boundaries, no superiors, no expectations, no pressure. And Civ4 was a good game from get go. Not so much with Elemental. Stardock's overconfidence has been Elementals downfall once already. So...
  14. Codex back to "slow as fuck"

VD you should be proud. Your spirit has been reborn within DU!
  15. War Hammer RPG - what happened?

Ahhh...Sweet memories! :love:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom