Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by dragonul09

1. dragonul09

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - turn-based Warhammer 40k RPG from Owlcat Games

It only happens when you speed up the combat, usually you can speed up till the last 3-4 cells and then the ship will steer the right way.
  2. dragonul09

Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden - supernatural action-RPG set in colonial America from Dontnod

The game starts from the beginning with white characters making snarky comments about the sheboon but her brave companion will tell them off by calling her the boss, he's just a lousy apprentice. The ''couple'' also talk about tolerance and other lefty crap. The combat is also much worse than...
  3. dragonul09

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - turn-based Warhammer 40k RPG from Owlcat Games

I don't think there's a game out there that has a worse last chapter than Bg 3. It's so weirdly bad, weird tonal shift in the story, out of place egregious homo propaganda, lame combat encounters and so much more disgusting leftism brain rot. It feels like the entire chapter was handed out to...
  4. dragonul09

Rumor: ELEX 3 cancelled, Piranha Bytes to be shut down by THQ Nordic

Like i always said, Elex was a pile of shit with a setting that not only made no sense, it was just plain fucking boring. Magic, old technology and uber technology just doesnt blend together. Bjork should be hunted down along with his tranny thing that he calls a wife for what he did to the studio.
  5. dragonul09

Incline Colony Ship RELEASE THREAD

How the fuck do enemies still hit you so easy even though you flashbang, smokescreen them and you are behind cover with 60's evasion with a fucking field disruptor. It doesnt make any fucking sense, the enemies are clearly overtuned when it comes to their accuracy. It makes the fights pathetic...
  6. dragonul09

Incline Colony Ship RELEASE THREAD

Is it me or the enemies seems to rarely miss, no matter where I am, behind cover or on the fucking moon, 95% of the time they seem to hit, which to me is kinda bullshit, especially when i have an uber skilled shootgunner injected with all juices, missing his ass off point blank xcom style. The...
  7. dragonul09

ELEX ELEX II - Jax is back

You dont seem to understand how much power you need to render those lifeless eyes and that crooked eyebrow, just wait for rtx 4080 and maybe then you will appreciate what PB has created you ungrateful fucks.
  8. dragonul09

How many times do I have to repeat myself. Elex 1 was a failure, this flop has nothing to do with marketing, people didnt like the mish mash with scifi-medieval-fantasy bullshit and the awful gameplay on top of that. It's the same story with PoE 1 and PoE2, despite the high ratings for the...
  9. dragonul09

God damn this looks awful, maybe they shouldn't have modeled every single npc after Bjorn's wife. Also, how can you fuck up this bad when you reused 90% of the assets from the first game? And I thought they couldn't do worse than Elex 1, guess they worked extra hard to blow up that expectation:lol:
  10. dragonul09

Logic Artists shutting down after Expeditions Rome, will transition to NFT/blockchain development

Is anyone surprised that the 'BERGS are pushing this relentlessly?
  11. dragonul09

Dragon Age Dragon Age 2 was released ten years ago

This was my 9/11 in terms of gaming disasters, what a terrible day to release a terrible game.
  12. dragonul09

Jax and Caja look like they overdosed on krokodil, what the hell happened there :lol: ?
  13. dragonul09

Any RPGs with medieval Christian chivalry?

Inquisitor Ultherst was once a peaceful, God-fearing land until the Three Scourges of God came to pass as foretold by Saint Ezekiel, one of the twelve followers of the First Prophet. First came the famine that devasted the populace. Next came the plague that added more unfortunate souls on...
  14. dragonul09

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

These motherfuckers wrote an entire book just to tell you they fixed the mini-map gps:lol:. The polaks are out of their damn minds, someone please stop them.
  15. dragonul09

The Ascent - isometric, co-op cyberpunk action RPG

It seems that the gamepass version is missing dlss, day one patch and diffculty options. Kinda feel bad paying that 1 dollar for 3 months right now.:lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom