Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Dragoon

1. Dragoon

Raw numbers for PoE's dialogue checks

Great list. I love you Bubbles.
  2. Dragoon

has anyone received their KS reward yet?

Don't pledge for getting rewards. Pledge to make the game happen. If that is your reward, everything else will be just a bonus, and end up in the corner anyway. I haven't even bothered to open my other Kickstarter rewards from Wasteland 2 or Shadowrun Returns. Actually when I made my pledge...
  3. Dragoon

upcoming Patch 1.04 Thread

Beta 1.04 4 Patch notes (Update April 15, 2015) Source Link:
  4. Dragoon

has anyone received their KS reward yet?

Received today finally my signed Collector's Edition Box along with mouse pad, T-shirt & postcard.
  5. Dragoon

Dual Wielding Shields Monk Tank?

I hope Sawyer never meet you in a dark alley. I'm almost inclined to say the comment fit the alias, and the location, but I don't want get the sheeny curse on me. :shunthenonbeliever:
  6. Dragoon

Never Again (fictional story)

We could use this for starters, with some speech, thinking or quotation bubble. Because this scene could potentially look very kinky. :bounce:
  7. Dragoon

Never Again (fictional story)

Hmm, we could make a rule 34 version of these stories. Would this help?:codexisforindividualswithgenderidentityissues:
  8. Dragoon

Really? Stupid strategy guide lies into my face again. :rage:
  9. Dragoon

Out of my head this idea sounds funny and I think it could actually works I wonder if anyone already tried this and could share some insights. Maybe even a screenshot or two. :thumbsup:
  10. Dragoon

Beta 1.04 2 Patch notes (Update April 10, 2015)
  11. Dragoon

I can only assume they will, but don't overwrite or delete your earlier saves, in case a bug in the beta corrupts them. If you're not willing to risk that don't play the beta. Also Darren Monahan made a post about the savegame locations differ when playing the beta. For me they are stored in my...
  12. Dragoon

Can a mod add to the thread title Beta now available? The Patch 1.04 Beta is now available on Steam. Use password: BETAPASSWORD Source Link:
  13. Dragoon

Notable points for me
  14. Dragoon

Those patch notes was posted first here at RPG Codex by ushas at this thread. So please give him your fisting. Source Link:
  15. Dragoon

I hereby declare total victory for the non-ammo system

Well to be fair, it's a complete and utter shit to bring out our laws of physics, and nothing else is asking for realistic arrrow damage, into a world that clears does not have them. Since it's a fantasy campaign setting and not a parallel universe with a slight derivation. But for good sake let...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom