Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

DraQ's Recent Activity

1. DraQ rated zwanzig_zwoelf's post Absolutely Haram in the thread Are you a creative namer?.

血腥的手, Fighter 血腥的靴子, Fighter 阴茎血腥, Fighter 高兴, Thief 魔法导弹, Mage 天人, Priest

Jul 13, 2020 at 8:36 AM
  2. DraQ rated boot's post butthurt in the thread Screenshot thread.

tell the mods to move it faggot

Jul 13, 2020 at 8:34 AM
  3. DraQ replied to the thread Are you a creative namer?.

He's Laminat now.

Jul 13, 2020 at 12:32 AM
  4. DraQ rated Saerain's post Salute in the thread Are you a creative namer?.

Probably not so much "creative" as "autistic". I care a lot that the character fits the setting, and have to do my homework into the...

Jul 13, 2020 at 12:19 AM
  5. DraQ rated Delterius's post Yes in the thread Are you a creative namer?.

Have you considered Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz?

Jul 13, 2020 at 12:19 AM
  6. DraQ rated vortex's post Up Yours in the thread Are you a creative namer?.

DraQenstein Slimescaled Foulskin

Jul 12, 2020 at 11:34 PM
  7. DraQ replied to the thread Are you a creative namer?.

:philosoraptor: False.

Jul 12, 2020 at 11:26 PM
  8. DraQ rated normie's post Edgy in the thread Are you a creative namer?.

Adolf, sometimes Adolf Hitler León Degrelle if I'm feeling fancy if I need more, I just open up a list of Knight's Cross recipients...

Jul 12, 2020 at 11:24 PM
  9. DraQ replied to the thread Are you a creative namer?.

I like when the setting has established naming conventions (see TES). I am also fond of unusual, characterfull names and nicknames, but...

Jul 12, 2020 at 11:22 PM
  10. DraQ rated MpuMngwana's post nice in the thread Are you a creative namer?.

It's usually lame jokes or historical figures, or on rare occasions fictional characters. Mostly lame jokes though. My favorite was...

Jul 12, 2020 at 11:20 PM
  11. DraQ replied to the thread Screenshot thread.

You do know it's screenshot thread, right?

Jul 12, 2020 at 11:11 PM
  12. DraQ rated boot's post I found this text to be too long and as such I didn't read it in the thread Screenshot thread.

disagree with Tuidjy on his take that best use of companions is as straight up fighters, training them into good lords means you can...

Jul 12, 2020 at 11:10 PM
  13. DraQ rated Sjukob's post Bad Spelling in the thread Screenshot thread.

Duke Nukem: Alien Armageddon [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [spoiler]

Jul 12, 2020 at 9:31 PM
  14. DraQ rated badger76's post Yes in the thread Elder Scrolls The Elder Scrolls VI - officially announced but you'll have to wait.

Just hire Eric Heberling as the composer - problem solved.

Jul 12, 2020 at 9:29 PM
  15. DraQ rated vonAchdorf's post hopw roewur ne in the thread RPGs designed with the expectation that players will have to rely on savescumming to beat it.

Many old games had surprise death events and those non-streamlined moments can be fun. Not everything has to be [IMG] .

Jul 12, 2020 at 12:44 PM

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.