Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Drax

1. Drax

RIP video game blogger Shamus Young

It's such a shame, not only did he write good content he was such a lighthearted guy, I listened to his podcast every week and it was always a fun 60 minutes. I'm not a religious man so I can't offer prayers but I wish his family strength to overcome this loss. Rest in peace, brother. :salute:
  2. Drax

Crispy™ Are the RSS buttons new?

I hadn't realized there where rsssss links. Cool, I guess.
  3. Drax

Minecraft: Dungeons - spin-off inspired by "classic dungeon crawlers"

Well, from the initial description I thought it was going to be a glorified mod but they seem to have actually worked on it. I don't think I'm going to play it, dungeon crawlers are not my thing and multiplayer is ball cancer but it might be fun for that genre's playerbase.
  4. Drax

X019 - Microsoft Conference in London

What the fuck obsidian doing the fuck if know what kind of game the fuck is wrong with you people make rpgs what the fuck. the fuck. that is all
  5. Drax

Kerbal Space Program

I've been playing a little with the new patch (A couple of hours on career so I haven't tested really big builds) but most of the perf. increase seems to be, in my experience, in the VAB/SPH and radar screens, usually it'd take a few seconds to switch and now it seems more responsive, there...
  6. Drax

New Vegas mods

Meh, Ojobueno/Pocobueno, and some light ENB if you want. That's about it unless you want to go full autist and replace every pebble with 4K AI-enhanced VR mods. And the nude mod with the bushy bush for them dirty junkies.
  7. Drax

The Outer Worlds Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Jesus christ I need to update my box. I don't think the 630 is gonna do it for much longer. :lol:
  8. Drax

Kerbal Space Program

The new tiny SRBs are cute af.
  9. Drax

Kerbal Space Program

New 1.8 update released: Hello everyone! New gadgets are coming from the Research and Development facility, the kind that will get Kerbals screaming: MOAR BOOSTERS!!! A brand new update is here and with it comes better performance, fresh new features, improved visuals, and new parts being...
  10. Drax

Kerbal Space Program TWO, DOS, DEUX, ZWEI....

N1 MOTHERFUCKEEEEEEER! :kfc:
  11. Drax

Kerbal Space Program

I dunno about that men body or brachiosaur stuff, when I fail I just add MOAR BOOSTERS until I succeed.
  12. Drax

Kerbal Space Program TWO, DOS, DEUX, ZWEI....

:shredder: :yeah: :discohitler: :creamyblood: :kfc:
  13. Drax

New Vegas mods

The fuck? How does that not fry the cpu, gamebryo it's not specially great dealing with this kind of shiet.
  14. Drax

Mass Effect Mass Effect Series Retrospective by Shamus Young

The federation didn't have free energy, they had abundant enery by today's standards but every other episode they were talking about refueling, scouting asteroids for dilithium and shiet.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom