Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by DriacKin

1. Now this complaint I never got

There's plenty of games that I would consider 'too long'. Dragon Age, for example. Were there some solid combat encounters in that game? Yes, there were. The problem happened when Bioware decided to throw in five fuckons of filler combat. They only had about 7 - 10 hours of quality material, but...
  2. Embedded Flash Video

If anything, we should consider removing the ability to embed images in any board outside of the Playground.
  3. I was a DX11 skeptic but this has convinced me

No PC video cards can handle it properly either. So quit being butthurt about it.
  4. the most dark mature and intelligent RPGs

WTF? There was nothing dark about VtM:B or particularly intelligent about it either.
  5. the most dark mature and intelligent RPGs

Witcher? Are you fucking kidding me?
  6. Mask of the betrayer to the rescue

No. Now you're just being dumb. The group of souls in the haunted furnace (the place where you get One of Manny) is as good as any culture in Torment. No. The conflict between Kaeylen and Kelemvor was as interesting as any moral dilemma in any video game. No more or less than a game like...
  7. WYRMLORD IS BACK

Na. SMA/Kaiserin form that last leg.
  8. WYRMLORD IS BACK

Ya know, bitching about decline on the 'Dex isn't exactly fresh either... ;)
  9. ½ asian Lara?

Quit being a newfag and learn to disable the referrer header.
  10. L.A. Noire

Not really sure if any of you care, but Yahtzee put up his review of this game: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/ ... -L-A-Noire He criticized it for the dialogue options being too ambiguous, and disliked the lack of any puzzles. Despite that, he still liked the story even though it rips...
  11. What is this i don't even

Agreed. There's a few derpy moments, but the other 95% is good stuff. I would read again.
  12. Injury systems

This sounds a lot like the system MotB had. Main character's 'spirit-hunger' would increase upon resting.
  13. Multi-quote function

"Goddamn nextgeners." Agreed. Threads like this make you truly appreciate a bro like Volly. Say what you will, but the dude refuses to use next-gen faggotry like 'quote' button.
  14. Game News CDProjekt RED giving free Head to Fans

News like this always make me wonder: Wh the fuck would anyone buy a 'Collector's Edition' of a game in the first place?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom