Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Droog White Smile

1. OMG AWESOME

Still can't access the stupid GD. Fuck your lame attempt at humor, DU. I'll just log off until tomorrow.
  2. Divinity 2 is a piece of shit

That was a very informative post, DraQ.
  3. Mod News Bloodlines UnofficialPatch 6.9 released

The dude really has nothing better to do, I guess.
  4. Let's Play Risen: UD VI: An explosion or something

Yeah, the graphics look p. bad.
  5. OMG AWESOME

So I had to play a stupid game just to read the forums? The Codex sure felt like MySpace today.
  6. Fallout 2 Restoration Project 2.0 Released

What new amazing pop-culture references have been added, I wonder?
  7. Different types of "immersion"

Hey, DraQ, weren't you one of those faggots that "hated" Oblvion, but played it to death, nonetheless? Me? I'm just honest about my gaming tastes. Oblivion is a very fun action/RPG/whatever game, there's nothing more to it. There are no "intelligent" or "stupid" games FFS. You are a...
  8. NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Those are kids, most probably. And you don't rage at kids. I saw a thread on GameFAGs last week where a kid was asking how to change his age in his LIVE account so that he could buy the FO3 DLC. He was 14! And some other kids told him how to do that. So, yeah, don't be surprised by...
  9. Game News Betrayal at Krondor on GoG

Jesus fucking Christ, this is just not funny anymore. http://www.abandonia.com/en/games/208/B ... ondor.html
  10. Recommended Morrowind mods?

Yes, those are just the vanilla Winged Twilights (Azura's servants).
  11. Unable to acess website

We have had so many malicious ads before that I honestly see no reason to NOT block the ads. It's not like the Codex will ever go down.
  12. Unable to acess website

Your mom is a fag.
  13. Unable to acess website

And the same trojan.
  14. Can a RPG be scary?

Yeah, I once got shit scared in FO3 when I was sneaking around the wasteland at night and, suddenly, heard the heavy breathing of a Yao Guai right behind me. Those things are pretty fuckin' scary.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom