Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by dryan

1. dryan

What game are you wasting time on?

Gat out of Hell and SR4 - there was a DLC I hadn't played yet: Enter the Dominatrix
  2. dryan

The Dragon Age: Inquisition Thread

I suspected as much, but I let my assburgerism get the best of me.
  3. dryan

There are differences between Reddit's and Codex's systems that deeply affect the content of the posts. First of all, Codex brofists or lack thereof don't have the ability to hide/show comments. Reddit voting directly affects visibility, which promotes "safe commenting" practices: people will...
  4. dryan

But true.
  5. dryan

Villagkouras Joined: Jul 3, 2014
  6. dryan

What is this kid's problem?

Playing PnP with your kids? Eh I dunno. Nothing good can come of this.
  7. dryan

Your imaginary girlfriend has too much freewill. Remember, she can like video game you like, because she's inside your head!
  8. dryan

Uninstalled it today. Just looking at the screenshots above brings me terrible memories of tedium.
  9. dryan

It's looking an awful lot like a bubble. It has to burst at some point, because, my dick aside, nothing else is capable of expanding indefinitely.
  10. dryan

KickStarter The Banner Saga

Give it a try.
  11. dryan

Have you finished it?
  12. dryan

Does that mean you don't like it?
  13. dryan

Shadowrun Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut

Very hard is the only way to play it. Below that is far too easy.
  14. dryan

Shadowrun Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut

If you spend karma on the decking related skills, yes you can. Also, I think you have to get a cyber port thingy implanted (forgot its actual name).
  15. dryan

Retardo Does anyone know what this thread is about?

Remove the words "complaining" and "about" from the title, and it becomes perfect.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom