Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Duellist_D

1. Duellist_D

X4: Foundations - Mount and Blade with space-ships. Now with significant Beta update

X52 works? Excellent, it was collecting dust since EliteTrucker Dangerous started to bore the hell out of me. Downloading atm, but probably won't be able to play it, since GPU is cocking up. Since it seems to like Vulkan so much, Vega64 would probably be a good choice?
  2. Duellist_D

X4: Foundations - Mount and Blade with space-ships. Now with significant Beta update

Perkele tbh. Mods should merge or move the thread.
  3. Duellist_D

I have been playing the X games since "the threat". I know how Ego works. This is a thread about X4, not Stillbirth. Go away.
  4. Duellist_D

So, after the disaster of what shall be not named ITT, Bernd and Egosoft got their shit back together and started to wörk again on a proper X game. There was an alpha Trailer about a year ago, but on Gamescom, they had a presentation with a lot of new material in it. Naturally, it was all Kraut...
  5. Duellist_D

KickStarter BATTLETECH - turn-based mech combat from Harebrained Schemes

Do you have it on an SSD or are able to purge superflous saves? Playable. If not, stay away.
  6. Duellist_D

I honestly don't give much of a fuck about mods outside of the usual "the elder wanks" and Derpout.
  7. Duellist_D

Nice, Ironman mode! This was very high on my "do want" list, nice to see they actually delivered. Also wtf, the sperglord is still foaming his mouth about this game :what:
  8. Duellist_D

You could have at least tried to come up with something resembling a witty retort. Lame & gay. Also: Parrots: 1,865,945 :hmmm:
  9. Duellist_D

37 hours, one single crash (that i might have caused myself) and one easily fixed bug (mentioned earlier in this thread). I'd rate stability absolutely acceptable by objective measurements. The load on your PC is something you'll have to judge for yourself. I find it acceptable, but your...
  10. Duellist_D

Can't provide counterarguments, has to resort to ad hominems and uses "normie" as an insult. I'll take that as an unconditional surrender, faggot.
  11. Duellist_D

How assblasted can a single individual be, wtf, get a fucking life. Nobody with a functioning brain would have expected a 1:1 adaption of BT rules in their game from HBS. They already didn't do that with Shadowrun, and with good reason. Save for a few grognardian neckbeards who still think that...
  12. Duellist_D

Jumping in onto the Mechbuild discussion: I'm currently sitting at a Rating of 331. My preferred Loadout atm is 3 Nighthawks (2xH 1xD) and one Centurion. Nighthawk 1: 1 SRM 4, 2 SRM 6, 3 M Laser, 2 S Lasers, Jumpjets, Heatsinks Nighthawk 2: 1 SRM 4, 2 SRM 6, 1 M Laser, 1 S Laser, Jumpjets...
  13. Duellist_D

I read a few pages in this thread. Its a highly amusing one, all this butthurt is really cute and adorable. Like watching a hall where a bunch of trigglypuffs congregate to derp around.
  14. Duellist_D

Can confirm. Completely existing the game and then restarting it helped.
  15. Duellist_D

Worked like a charm, thanks. So, is there any way of manually setting missions to "successful"? I'm in an assassination-mission. Killed all mooks, killed the target, so fine so far. But then i'm stuck. The game exits combat but never shows me an indicator where i could extract from. I can...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom