Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Durwyn

1. Durwyn

The Fall of Starbreeze

B..b.but It goes up, doesn't it ?
  2. Durwyn

AirCar - Sci-Fi City Based Flying Sim (free on steam)

Crime Cities anybody ?
  3. Durwyn

Need for Speed Heat (2019)

I would kill for a remastered version of NFS: Porsche Unleashed or a successor based on some other manufacturer. Unfortunately what we get is some fast and furious wannabe with unnecessary story.
  4. Durwyn

Heroes of Might & Magic III 20th anniversary

Are there any more of those ?
  5. Durwyn

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

What a coincidence... On July 22nd my 2 weeks long vacation begins:positive:
  6. Durwyn

Trials of Mana (Seiken Densetsu 3 remake)

This is fucking awesome, one of my childhood beloved games. I approve of the art direction, looks very true to original. I hope they will keep not make any changes to character introductory stories.
  7. Durwyn

KickStarter Underworld Ascendant is a disaster

Taking into consideration their absolute incompetence - there is a chance that the investors at the bottom of the scheme could get a nice profit.
  8. Durwyn

KickStarter Underworld Ascendant is a disaster

So much shit apparently went wrong, they'd need another kickstarter just to get funds to write/record it all down.
  9. Durwyn

Maze Slaughter - roguelike FPS from ex-Piranha Bytes devs

How could anybody think it is a good idea for a game is beyond me. Nice devs you had there Piranha Bytes !
  10. Durwyn

KickStarter The Way of Wrath - early bronze age RPG with fort management and dynamic open world

I hate this art style. Seen it 1000 times, looks like generic crap. Other than that, it seems ok.
  11. Durwyn

Game News Colony Ship Update #34: Combat Demo Update - New Screenshots

Not the same engine. AoD was Torque, this is UE 4.
  12. Durwyn

Changing the name of the game, vote inside! [POLL CLOSED, GAME RENAMED]

Starscape: Torment. Seriously speaking - Pilgrims of New Earth - sound better to me. Not sure if correct gramatically though.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom