Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Dwarvophile

1. Dwarvophile

I am Crispy. So you too, Crispy?

you are also Creepy
  2. Dwarvophile

KickStarter We need more buttons

anybody knows where top ask to change your name ?
  3. Dwarvophile

FIELD OF GLORY: KINGDOMS!!

I'd be happy already with something along the lines of Old World's family system. With on top of that the option to have army leaders perks transposed when you switch on Field of Glory II Medieval's tactical map (that wasn't in Field of Glory: Empires).
  4. Dwarvophile

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

Fun game, story is ok (for a game, that is), shooty part is good enough for a casual like me. There was even one sidequest that almost made me care (although I don't remember what it was about). Hey but Nightcity is really gorgeous, nice to wander around. But why the hell isn't there a...
  5. Dwarvophile

FIELD OF GLORY: KINGDOMS!!

https://www.slitherine.com/news/field-of-glory-kingdoms-dynasties-and-characters
  6. Dwarvophile

Starfield - Epic Shit Takes from Bethestards

cannot play ? he just boots up the game at the end of his rant ! That's actually the funniest part.
  7. Dwarvophile

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 - tips, tricks & helpful information

Is there a way to access all companion's inventory in camp ? (even those not in the party)
  8. Dwarvophile

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

Lol Spartans throwing themselves in the pit. btw, 300 must be the gayest peplum ever
  9. Dwarvophile

Yes, especially with the pushing blast upgrade!
  10. Dwarvophile

That, and also Pathfinder is all about pre-buffing and storming through dungeons as fast as you can before your enlarge/reduce/whatever potion effects wears off. With Kingmaker, it's my curiosity that wore off quite fast.
  11. Dwarvophile

What is this "Nature" the druids keep on babbling about?
  12. Dwarvophile

Good. I don't negotiate with hags. Hadn't play a paladin for years, feels good going around all self righteous and smiting stuff without asking oneself too many questions.
  13. Dwarvophile

Heard in the goblin's camp : "give the worgs some booze, they like it". Very immersive, sounds like something you'd hear in a bar in the Belgian's countryside.
  14. Dwarvophile

Damn, I shoved the hag down in the chasm, I hope I'm not missing good loot. But really, things were not looking good and it was a desperate move. A farcical ending to a tough fight. She was a genuinely spooky creature and there was some Witcher vibe in this quest.
  15. Dwarvophile

Just a Professioneller Dienstleister für die Befragung von Gefängnisinsassen. At least that's what I gathered from our short talk. I'd say freelance, probably in high favor in the Underdark party scene. He was supposed to help the goblins interrogate the prisoner but got discouraged by their...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom