Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Eirikur

1. Eirikur

Stellaris - Paradox new sci-fi grand strategy game

You're making a Spectacle of yourself.
  2. Eirikur

How do Christians like yourself deal with this kind of weakness and submissiveness? "Love your...

How do Christians like yourself deal with this kind of weakness and submissiveness? "Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. Whoever hits you on the cheek, offer him the other also; and whoever takes away your coat, do not...
  3. Eirikur

The body can handle a certain amount of Jewishness, in some cases.

The body can handle a certain amount of Jewishness, in some cases.
  4. Eirikur

ELEX Pre-Release Thread

How 'Elex' Mixes Science Fiction And Fantasy “We’ve been thinking about the setting for ELEX for almost 10 years, and we finally have the chance to implement our ideas. The mix of sci-fi and fantasy offers an incredible number of opportunities and cool contrasts that we can play around with...
  5. Eirikur

Decline some braindead fucking moron merging and moving threads again

The real question is whether CONDUCTOR equates to Staff Member or Moderator. I'm guessing the latter.
  6. Eirikur

I only checked it now, for the first time since I signed up. I do check the Twitter account though, but only to make sure it hasn't been retweeting the Watch.
  7. Eirikur

I'm glad there's little coverage of JRPGs. It has zero appeal to me, and the kind of white people it does appeal to tend to be disturbingly creepy, best confined to 4chan and 8chan.
  8. Eirikur

Ted Kaczynski & Anders Breivik understood that you need to kill people before expecting anyone to read your manifesto.
  9. Eirikur

The most fearsome, frightening monster in any RPG is...

Driders are among the more disturbing creatures. Dark elves that's been partly transformed into spiders through a long and painful process, as a form of punishment. I was very creeped out by them when playing D&D and Eye of the Beholder as a kid.
  10. Eirikur

The great smiley reform act of 2013

Animated kingcomrade option
  11. Eirikur

Incline Gothic turns 15 years

I think once you join the Shadows/Guards they'll back you up when you're fighting anyone outside their group (including the commoners of the Old Camp). Likely working as intended. Nice touch.
  12. Eirikur

Incline Gothic turns 15 years

Speaking of Mud. Hello darkness my old friend...
  13. Eirikur

Cremain but CREFORM. And if he rejects creform, then crexit.
  14. Eirikur

Decline Name me the worst part of a game you remember most

It's even cringier than I remembered. That Temple of NOD is a huge dungeon, too. And that voice acting... :abyssgazer:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom