Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by eklektyk

1. eklektyk

Path of Exile is a MAJESTIC incline

i see "experts" here misssed parts where fossil crafting was repeatedly fucked without lube in rounds of nerfs aka why nobody bothers to run mines anymore [not only how they drop and in what quantity but also posible craft outcomes from them and simply removing some of them made fossils just...
  2. eklektyk

oh you Sweet Summer Child ... i too once thought that capping resists did anything for my survival ... [since ggg just loves jerking to oneshots and "effects" that act like they should be removed/lessened by resists but arent and when players figure out workaround to this shit it immiedietly...
  3. eklektyk

so a little quiz for ya: how many patches there was since this trainwreck of broken spaghetti code left station on launch day of 3.13 ? the answer may surprise you ... theyre either still in denial or absolutely unable to fix it ... and simply braking more shit with each attempt ... at this...
  4. eklektyk

ANTHEM - failed Destiny clone from BioWare

ppl leave warframe alone - they run nightwave almost a year and finnally decided to give us another inntermission - if we are good players this one maybe will run like 9 months or smth :) this is a state of content in it and big item ticket railjack that was on marketing tour and everywhere was...
  5. eklektyk

the joke with cards is to add so many of them to loot pool and thus make obtaining any specific one imposible - like 99.9% of them is pure garbage ad thers what? two hundred or more of them now? on a brighter note preview of next patch notes is up - thers a lot of work put in there .... they...
  6. eklektyk

welcome to ggg,s spaghetti code ... now go and try to buy/sell something /s
  7. eklektyk

this dumpster fire is still burning nicely ... they had another hotfox for last hotfix for a patch that was supposed to fix textures .... [hilarity ensued] btw if anyone have pendind ticket with ggg support sit comfortably - itll be awhile - their forums are on fire and are purged regularly so...
  8. eklektyk

so ggg finally spoke about this diaherea of an expansion : GOD Chris himself said that "everything works as intended, how they wanted and perfectly flawlessly and minor improvements are on the way. now stop crying pesants and play & pay" ...... LMAO
  9. eklektyk

nah ... i wonder what they consider "weaker" system since most crying on forums/redddit is ppl with rather beefy rigs [ 20x0 or 30x0 or amd relative] ggg is stuck so far up their asshole that it may be too far gone for recovery - adding nonoptional features and not giving options to at least...
  10. eklektyk

well over a week after launch and its radio silence from ggg about texture streaming fuckup ... all patches did so far is minor stuff ... i start to think their spaghetti code finally broke ... i love when developers force settings on me and not even give fucking presdet to toggle it off ...
  11. eklektyk

its another double-whamy legue ... 2 times content coz 2 times more bugs we need ... but in all siriousnes - even if ritual dont speak to you [ i cant comment on how good it is sincepoe is literally unplayable for me now and i managed to baerly walk off beach for the moment] it is an atlas...
  12. eklektyk

i wonder how high on ggg "ladder" that genius is who thought up texture "optimisation" .... it basicly purges ALL textures from instance youre leaving and loads ALL textures for instance youre entering ... EVERYFUCKINGTIME no mater how many times you visit town or hideout it always loads...
  13. eklektyk

well fuck me - i dont know what those morons at ggg do all day but again they fucked me ... literally texture poppin/loading and lagging is unberable after the patch ... and im on a fucking ssd ... i knew smth will get fucked just as they boasted they optimized texture loading again ... last...
  14. eklektyk

tried to play minions like 3 l3gues back - they were nerfed back then too ... its shit until you drop like mirrow or two worth of ex on items ... until then you either play low tier maps or resummon shit all the time cos hp values went to shit and without defenses/lvls from items its trahs tier...
  15. eklektyk

The EVE online thread

looked ship fittings some more ... will fiddle with that further - as always will require time for skills but for now dont have anything better to play anyway

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom