Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by El Presidente

1. El Presidente

GOG.com

So the Codex has the n-word pass but not the p-word pass. What fear of Nintendo's lawyers does to a motherfucker
  2. El Presidente

Commandos-Like Commandos: Origins from Kalypso coming in 2024

Ignoring 412 people is the very weird hill to die on here you insufferable little faggot
  3. El Presidente

Anime Your Unpopular Gaming Opinions

Usually in such games what I prefer is to keep playing through these urgent main quests until their urgency drops and the game points you to something a little more cooled off, finally giving you a break to enjoy more menial quests, but I've seen more than a few games where, when the main...
  4. El Presidente

Anime Your Unpopular Gaming Opinions

I haven't played Witcher 3 but one thing I dislike a lot is games with pressing, urgent main quests ("we have no time! You must go immediately to X city and inform the king we're under attack!") that shower you with low stakes side quests at every turn. these two things don't fit well together...
  5. El Presidente

Alone in the Dark Reboot from THQ Nordic and the writer of SOMA

AitD3 is by far the best game in the series and will probably be so forever. It also, at least I assume, aged really well.
  6. El Presidente

Indie Four Horsemen of Incline - Underrail, Grimoire, Kenshi and KotC

Woah congratulations you really gottem! by thinking of the 0.0000001% that dodges the norm, which fits exactly what he said. Next you're gonna tell us you DID have breakfast this morning.
  7. El Presidente

Indie Four Horsemen of Incline - Underrail, Grimoire, Kenshi and KotC

lol what kind of empty consideration is that? It's like wondering if you'd have been a great musician or a great lawyer or whatever if you were going that way your whole life instead of your real one. Would the huge teams behind AAA games be capable of making good cRPGs if that's what they were...
  8. El Presidente

You too my brother :love:

You too my brother :love:
  9. El Presidente

So Infinegron considers posting in a thread from Dec.29 to be "necro"?

This makes no sense. If you don't want people posting in a "news thread" after 2 months then autolock it or do as Kev Inkline suggested. Or, you could also be honest and just admit the problem here was that you didn't like my post.
  10. El Presidente

So Infinegron considers posting in a thread from Dec.29 to be "necro"?

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/necro-garbage.149830/#post-8916304 Cut from: https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/skald-against-the-black-priory-releasing-in-spring-2024.149134/page-2 Now I understand why everyone in this site hates you. Or was that perhaps reported by littlenigger...
  11. El Presidente

Outcast - A New Beginning - sequel from original devs and THQ Nordic

Aaaand... they picked 1 day after the start of Steam's spring sale to release the game. RIP
  12. El Presidente

Riven remake

This game's biggest sin is that it'll most certainly replace the actors for awful 3D models just like they did with Myst's remake. After tons of complaints Cyan patched the option to use the original FMVs in the game, except they conveniently ignored pretty much all the endings, where you're...
  13. El Presidente

Wadjet Eye Old Skies - time travel adventure game from Wadjet Eye, now 2D again

I feel like I have this game (and Rosewater) in my wishlist for centuries now. Jesus fuck hurry up. :rpgcodex:
  14. El Presidente

The Crimson Diamond - inspired by The Colonel's Bequest

:negative: Didn't know that, oh welp I still want to believe.
  15. El Presidente

Maybe we prefer older games because they're not even the "same medium" as modern games?

Don't threat me with a good time, now I gotta make more threads like this

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom