Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Elim

1. Elim

Cities Skylines II

A modder confirms that the "Cims" have 46k fucking polys. Disabling them gives a 20 FPS boost. Who needs LOD's anyway. If they fuck up basic shit like this, I wonder what else is broken.
  2. Elim

Cities Skylines II

Called the asset problem, wasn't there like a stack of barrels in Skylines 1 that had like ten thousands of tri's? But this is so much worse than unoptimized assets, this shows they lack fundamental knowledge about basic 3d shit. Not even a junior artist would make this error.
  3. Elim

Cities Skylines II

I simply can't fathom that. There must be some major asset fuckery to reach this kind of FPS. Haha.
  4. Elim

Cities Skylines II

Why would anyone play this dumbed down trash when there is Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic.
  5. Elim

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

The article from Ars Technica is basically exactly what I felt. This game is the typical "new" Marvel D&D garbage. And to this day, it has not changed. But I bought worse games.
  6. Elim

Alien rpg

The system is nice for oneshots or small adventures. For everything else...Traveller+Hostile is the best Alien game on the market.
  7. Elim

Shadow Empire - planetary conquest from Advanced Tactics/Decisive Campaigns dev

I thought I was done with gaming. Turns out, 99,9% are just garbage games. This game here...this warms my cold heart. Edit: Any mods that...fix the graphics a little bit? I am in no way a graphics person...but come on, these DAZ models have to go. Even Dwarf Fortress looks better.
  8. Elim

Indie Urtuk: The Desolation - open-world dark fantasy turn-based RPG

Man, what a great game. I really love the fights. Zero story shit, just plain addicting gameplay.
  9. Elim

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Anything good? I would murder for a blobber.
  10. Elim

Incline Disco Elysium - The Final Cut - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG

This is the most beautiful game I have ever played. It feels like it touches something in me that I thought died decades ago.
  11. Elim

Incline Disco Elysium - The Final Cut - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG

Well, will only take like 7 hours with my German superior internet. Praise Netzausbau. I just hope it is not another Numenera...please...don't be a Numenera.
  12. Elim

RTS They Are Billions - steampunk/zombie RTS from Lords of Xulima dev

The campaign is totally fucked and people on the Steam forums defend it. Just shows you how clueless these idiots are. Such fun gameplay, spamming houses. The normal mode, on the other hand, is pretty solid.
  13. Elim

Grand Strategy Imperator: Rome - the new grand strategy from Paradox

Stop bashing these journalists, it is not their fault for being mentally retarded.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom