Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Elwro

1. Elwro

Baldur's Gate The Baldur's Gate Series Thread

UB is fine, you can safely install it!
  2. Elwro

KickStarter Blasphemous - gorgeous looking religious horror metroidvania

Thx. I somehow managed to befriend the guy on the bridge so honestly the bosses have been easy up to this point.
  3. Elwro

KickStarter Blasphemous - gorgeous looking religious horror metroidvania

Guys, a question. I'm not enjoying the exhumed archbishop boss fight. Perhaps I have reached him with my sword being too weak: it's level 4. What's the sword level he's manageably fought at? [I have 6 flasks, upgraded once.] Perhaps I've missed some mea culpa shrines... [fortunately I have the...
  4. Elwro

Hollow Knight: Silksong

I'm playing Blasphemous and reading Elea in the meantime. Blasphemous is clunky and kinda meh but it grew on me. Be sure to grab Elea, though
  5. Elwro

They need to make a new Golden Axe!

Hey those Mystara games were amazing. I still fire them up sometimes on MAME, think I had them on PS3 too
  6. Elwro

Demon's Souls Remake

Nah, Demon's Souls is easily the smallest. Not a drawback, though. As for the Flamelurker, iirc the level leading up to him was nontrivial, too. I remember raging after dying just before unlocking the final shortcut
  7. Elwro

Community Elea - an RPG Codex-adjacent CYOA

Codex review? Well, I'm an associate professor at a philosophy institute. So I guess I'd be qualified. I'd also happily do it. The problem is finding the time: I'm preparing classes for the new semester and of my 2 kids at least one is always ill, which makes things difficult. But I will take a...
  8. Elwro

Community Elea - an RPG Codex-adjacent CYOA

Buying this. But when? In a minute? Well, to get there we need to first pass the initial 30 seconds. To do this, we somehow need to traverse the initial 15 seconds...
  9. Elwro

Incline Hollow Knight

Congrats. It's an amazing game but honestly I couldn't summon enough endurance to fully complete it.
  10. Elwro

Codex Review RPG Codex Retrospective Review: Gorasul: The Legacy of the Dragon

Finally! Thank you very much, I was waiting for this.
  11. Elwro

From Software Bloodborne. Discuss or die!

Be sure, then, to enter the DLC area at your earliest convenience!
  12. Elwro

From Software The Dark Souls Discussion Thread

Jesus titty-fucking Christ, what's going on here Bloodborne is a top FROM game, the most concise of the bunch, with no unfinished elements, and top quality from start to finish. DS1 might be slower but if it's simpler then ER, then it is in the sense that it doesn't try to have everything and...
  13. Elwro

From Software The Dark Souls Discussion Thread

DS1 is a masterpiece and the remaster is easily worth $40. I played it last year on the new Xbox, it hasn't aged a bit. Just don't expect to be able to teleport between bonfires.
  14. Elwro

Game News Colony Ship Released

Congratulations, Vault Dweller and the team, on the release. I'd bought early access years ago iirc. I shared this with my hundreds of Facebook acquaintances so I hope this brings at least 2.137 wishlist additions. I will play this once my younger kid learns to sleep properly...
  15. Elwro

Codex Review RPG Codex Review: Islands of the Caliph

The Codex was always about semantics, but well, if there's a single character, and 1) the plot doesn't revolve around fighting an invasion of, say, Acid Blobs; or 2) that character isn't protected by a blob of some holy aura or whatever, there is just no motivation to use a name with 'blob' at...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom