Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Endarire

1. Anachronox

Play Anachronox primarily for the story, characters, humor, and environments - not the mechanics. For a summary of the game, just watch Anachronox - The Movie which is the game's cutscenes.
  2. Arcanum New Arcanum Mod: Professor Bowtie's Arcanum Complete

Thanks for making and sharing this mod, even though it didn't seem like my style of mod. And your post was on my birthday last year, too! Thankee!
  3. Arcanum Arcanum Multiverse Edition

How compatible is the Equilibrium patch? If it's compatible, may we get it included as a standard install option for Multiverse Edition? (Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Xbo0nRzY4N0r5h9_53o6cWzTANLaI0Im/view?usp=sharing) (Documentation...
  4. armor and weapon modifications

dechlog "Mean" is likely an overstatement. They've likely been picky regarding me because we've had differing playstyles: I've generally preferred high optimization. They've also likely been picky because they've contributed more to Co8's modding scene than me, while I have offered many...
  5. Might and Magic Review of Might and Magic: World of Xeen Epic Remix Mod (AKA Ludmeister's Monster Spawn Mod)

Greetings, all! This RPGCodex thread inspired me to write this review for a recent playthrough. Enjoy the review!
  6. armor and weapon modifications

Warning (+1 mod for +5 initiative) is from Magic Item Compendium 46.
  7. Temple+ Support

Sitra Achara Greetings, Sitra! Practiced Spellcaster (Divine) on a multiclass Cleric also gives domain bonus spell slots but no higher level spells. (Thus, a Cleric1/Wizard8 with Practiced Spellcaster (Divine) has level 1-3 domain slots due to the feat but only level 1 domain spells known.)...
  8. Might and Magic Might & Magic III + Xeen + Spawn (Jeff's) Mod

I started a Xeen Epic Remix mod playthrough many years ago and didn't finish it. I didn't like how non-casters were seemingly useless due to being so inaccurate, and spells being required to deal damage to most things. I liked some changes, but I preferred the faster pace of the original...
  9. Vanilla ToEE bugs

Sitra Achara This is likely a vanilla bug: When opening a chest with a trap from long reach (in my case, an enlarged Rogue wielding a polearm), when the trap sprung, it still damaged him despite being 20ish feet away! I thought that the long reach would prevent the damage!
  10. Temple+ Support archive

Do Elf and Dwarf Sense (auto-search within a certain distance) still function properly? What about for all of their subraces? A Gray Elf with 20 INT and maxed Search didn't auto-find the Moathouse and Lareth Ambush secret passages, but found them upon manual search.
  11. Vanilla ToEE bugs

Further testing has shown it's only happened on leaving random encounter maps. (I've been playing Ironman; hence, the lack of a plethora of save files.) I'm unsure if this is vanilla, but in the Moathouse (likely on Lareth's body or in his chamber) has a bugged Scroll of obscuring mist that's...
  12. Vanilla ToEE bugs

Sitra Achara This is probably an Atari bug: Sound burst doesn't work on Skeletons and Undead since Undead are immune to stun. Sound burst always does sonic damage but only stuns those on a failed Fort save. This too: Sometimes, when leaving an via the world map (something I encountered twice...
  13. Temple+ Support

Rogue special abilities (Improved Evasion, Crippling Strike, etc.) should list Rogue10 as a prereq instead of none.
  14. ToEE Howto General

ToEE really expects you to self-craft magic gear if you want to be able to use what you want, instead of the few weapon types it prefers.
  15. Temple+ democracy

Alleluia! Thankee!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom