Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by entr0py

1. entr0py

Game News King Arthur: Legion IX standalone expansion releasing on May 9th

Started playing the base game, King Arthur: Knight's Tale recently after the 2.0 update and man it is a blast! Great tactical game with pretty well-balanced classes, I have found myself using very different team comps as the game progressed and with the 2.0 rebalance patch apparently they...
  2. entr0py

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition - now with The Lord of Nothing DLC

Hello 'dexians! I haven't been here in a while (life got in the way) but recently started playing Baldur's Gate 3 and what it made me realize is how good Owlcat's Pathfinder is compared to it. So before I start to play WoR again wanted to ask the experts (a.k.a. you guys) if there is a list...
  3. entr0py

Game News The Waylanders Released

"They had been a commander in King Ith’s army until they retired a few years ago in order to allow their young protegeé, Tiana, to take her place." They are not even consistent with this bullshit...
  4. entr0py

Game News Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Released

Oh boy, oh boy!!! Here we go!!! Would be a :d1p: if I wouldn't have backed it during Kickstarter already! Have fun everyone!
  5. entr0py

Game News Urtuk: The Desolation Released

I actually really dig the art style! Would probably play it on mobile.
  6. entr0py

Interview Matt Chat 458: Brian Fargo and David Rogers on Wasteland 3

The HBS Shadowrun games were the first time I came across the Shadowrun universe and because I love the cyberpunk universe and film noir-esque narratives, where you don't save the world but you are just some downtrodden looser standing up against the megacorps in your own little insignificant...
  7. entr0py

Game News Baldur's Gate 3 now available on Early Access

From the Kotaku review: "While BG3 is a sequel to genre-defining PC RPG classic Baldur’s Gate 2 in name, it is mechanically and tonally a follow-up to developer Larian’s genre-redefining masterpiece Divinity Original Sin 2. The battle system and granular environmental interactivity of the...
  8. entr0py

Interview Matt Chat 458: Brian Fargo and David Rogers on Wasteland 3

That game was lowkey an "indie" masterpiece, especially the Director's Cut version. I thoroughly enjoyed it! If you liked that W2 and W3 might worth a shot too. The second part of W2 is a little rushed, though I haven'r tried the Director's Cut, maybe that fixed a few things. I'm playing W3...
  9. entr0py

Company News Bethesda acquired by Microsoft

Holy shit, I actually really had to check if its April 1st.... (Working from home really fucks with your perception of time)
  10. entr0py

Game News Wasteland 3 Released

I'm ~12-15 hours in and have a lot of fun with the game. It feels better than Wasteland 2 and although I'm still early in the game I'm already planning my rerun on Supreme Jerk difficulty as I come to understand how different skills compliment each other. Writing is good, its sometimes a bit...
  11. entr0py

Game News Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Kickstarter Update #61: Alpha Test Results

Pillars 2 has turn-based mode now as well btw. Can't opine on it, because I have played a lot of the game before turn-based was introduced so didn't feel like jumping back in it again, but apparently as the action economy has changed from time-based to turn-based quite a few things have changed...
  12. entr0py

Game News Othercide Released

To be honest, without any cynicism, this is exactly why I love the Codex, we are only 33 comments in for a new game and a phiilosophical debate about perception and objectivity has already ran its course.... I love to be in a similarly autistic company as myself
  13. entr0py

Game News Othercide Released

Looks really interesting and I like the aesthetics very much too, will certainly try it out!
  14. entr0py

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Why don't we have a "massive incline" rating? The regular incline feels shallow after reading this!
  15. entr0py

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Yes, its a dramatic improvement over the shitty S2! Give it a shot imo, I hope it remains this good all along the season.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom