Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by ERYFKRAD

1. ERYFKRAD

KickStarter Solasta: Crown of the Magister Thread - now with Palace of Ice sequel DLC

Imagine reading setting books not in Morrowind.
  2. ERYFKRAD

KickStarter Baldr's Squid Isekai: A Parody - now available on Early Access

Don't see how the vor v zakone is better, but whatever, as long as your appendages are intact.
  3. ERYFKRAD

In Progress Let's Play: Fallen Gods

Brennu Njal shall have his say.
  4. ERYFKRAD

Dragon's Dogma II - "They’re masterworks, all – you can’t go wrong"

Same as the last game bruv, and this ain't dark souls for ng+ to really have any worthwhile impact.
  5. ERYFKRAD

So how hard is RPG solodev? An AMA thread

I'm not sure of your experience prior to gamedev, but how'd you figure to start with rpgs considering the complexity inherent to one, as opposed to simpler games?
  6. ERYFKRAD

Any decent turn based/stat focused space games in the last 20 years?

Amigo, that ain't last 20 years innit?
  7. ERYFKRAD

Haven't even checked it out proper other than an early look. Way too top downy.
  8. ERYFKRAD

Dragon's Dogma II - "They’re masterworks, all – you can’t go wrong"

Spike I don't get how Battahl reminds you of Cimmeria when it looks more like Shem.
  9. ERYFKRAD

Man I'd be happy with the proper equivalent of Firefly. Hell at this point I'll take Xcom 2 in space.
  10. ERYFKRAD

I'm just kinda bummed at how few games have both ground combat(on infantry scale, as opposed to mech/whatever) and ship combat. Imagine having to play Galaxy Squad to scratch that itch.
  11. ERYFKRAD

From Software Elden Ring - From Software's new game with writing by GRRM

What the hell, you don't?
  12. ERYFKRAD

In Progress Let's Play: Fallen Gods

Much as I want to whack the priest, let Njall handle it.
  13. ERYFKRAD

Capcom Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

The fuck happened to Wilhelmina
  14. ERYFKRAD

KickStarter Baldr's Squid Isekai: A Parody - now available on Early Access

Which one, The yakuza or the mafia?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom