Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Exmit

1. Which is the best section of the forum?

godaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm flaming gfageeeetsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss i wouldnt be spurprised if u were a woman in real life
  2. Which is the best section of the forum?

FUCK YOU, DIE
  3. Rage on.

I bet the name 'Rage' is an inside joke - of what people will think while playing this piece of smoking turd.
  4. Which is the best section of the forum?

GIVE ME BACK MY THREAD MAKING RIGHT FAGGOTS !!!!!!!!!!GIVE ME BACK MY THREAD MAKING RIGHT FAGGOTS !!!!!!!!!!GIVE ME BACK MY THREAD MAKING RIGHT FAGGOTS !!!!!!!!!!GIVE ME BACK MY THREAD MAKING RIGHT FAGGOTS !!!!!!!!!!GIVE ME BACK MY THREAD MAKING RIGHT FAGGOTS !!!!!!!!!!GIVE ME BACK MY THREAD...
  5. How about a SCIENCE! & Technology forum for real?

GIVE ME BACK MY THREAD MAKING RIGHT FAGGOTS !!!!!!!!!!GIVE ME BACK MY THREAD MAKING RIGHT FAGGOTS !!!!!!!!!!GIVE ME BACK MY THREAD MAKING RIGHT FAGGOTS !!!!!!!!!!GIVE ME BACK MY THREAD MAKING RIGHT FAGGOTS !!!!!!!!!!GIVE ME BACK MY THREAD MAKING RIGHT FAGGOTS !!!!!!!!!!GIVE ME BACK MY THREAD...
  6. Should the English-only rule be relaxed?

7. Which is the worst section of the forum?

8. New Skyrim gameplay footage

Waiting for Fallout 4 by Obsidian on new beth engine :M
  9. New Vegas still in Top 10 for July 2011

I'm a fucking shit poster.
  10. New Vegas still in Top 10 for July 2011

The question should be: Define 'todays standards' :M
  11. Aliens: Colonial Marines

Go and play the old AvP
  12. Aliens: Colonial Marines

poo poo
  13. Tax /gd/

fixd :smug:
  14. New Vegas still in Top 10 for July 2011

So bros, is New Vegas 'old school' by todays standards ? :M
  15. God Obsidian programmers are such shit.

Don't worry, it will be fixed for GOTY edition which you will be able to buy for 40$ :smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom