Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Eyeball

1. Vapourware Daggerfall Unity isnt Vaporware

I really wish Lucius would forget all this shit about making it an entire engine conversion and simply work on modernising Daggerfall. I don't give a damn about any of the other games his XL engine runs.
  2. Fallout 4 Pre-Release Discussion [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Wait....one of the recruitable characters is McCready? The child mayor of Little Lamplight in FO3? The literally WORST character out of dozens of terrible characters in the most poorly written game in the series? That guy and his fuckface kiddie friends were the sole reason I installed the...
  3. Paradox has bought White Wolf, plans on giving "some fresh blood" to the WoD/Vampire IPs

Paradox can't make proper gameplay to save their lives. I've zero confidence in their ability to make a non-shitty RPG, good IP or not.
  4. Dominions 4 Grim Antiquity Sub Needed

So this thread is about advertising for a sub for your dom. Didn't know this was that kind of forum.
  5. Renowned Explorers - XCOM for kids

....what? How is RE remotely resembling FTL, apart from the fact that both games are iron-man only? There's, like, zero common ground whatsoever.
  6. Battle Brothers Pre-Release Thread

Depends very much on what you're fighting - vs hordes of onrushing enemies that outnumber you like basic undead, forest fighting is by far the easiest way of taking them out via bottlenecking. Against goblins, however, you're screwed.
  7. Rebel Galaxy by Double Damage Games (Travis Baldree/Erich Schafer)

This is one of my sleeper hits of 2015 - the combat is fine for what it is, it looks very nice, the soundtrack is badass and the voice acting is good and frequently hilarious - one of the alien contacts you meet clearly speaks a form of garbled Swedish, which sounds weird enough to pass off as...
  8. Rebel Galaxy by Double Damage Games (Travis Baldree/Erich Schafer)

It's got no Z axis because its combat is basically Sid Meier's Pirates! in Space. You need to align your ship next to the enemy to fire laser cannon broadsides, you don't have a nose-gun and don't fly 1st person either. You have turrets that can fire in all directions as well as missile bays...
  9. Best of the New Shit?

Underrail and Battle Brothers are both in EA at the moment and are even as such better than any other game recently released.
  10. Wizardry 8 - The worst party ever?

6 bishops. Fuck your powergaming autism, bishops are dull as shit and take ages to exploit-grind to a functional level of spellcasting competence.
  11. Warhammer Deathwatch: Tyranid Invasion, yet another W40k game from the developers of Warhammer Quest

20 euros for a mobile port. With day 1 DLC. GWs gonna GW.
  12. Vault Dweller: Age of Decadence needs to sell 45,000 copies to be successful

My ranged attack skill tells me I can hit a tree 7 times out of 10. Subtle, but appreciated.
  13. Masters of the Broken World (Eador 2)

Download the mod. It's stand-alone. Didn't ask me for anything at all.
  14. Masters of the Broken World (Eador 2)

Uh, guys. I got a virus warning running this stuff. Am I the only one ever so slightly suspicious of a new poster hocking a totally free game download of a commercial game?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom