Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Falksi

1. Falksi

So how hard is RPG solodev? An AMA thread

Tyranicon Right, promoted this in several groups now (although some of those posts are still awaiting approval). I'd be interested to see if it makes any difference at all with your sales. I'll keep associating it with other big hitters (E.g. "Rebirth was fun for a while, but dropped off a...
  2. Falksi

Mass Effect New Mass Effect confirmed

This is how I judge any "best ever" lists I see. If anyone pick 2 or 3 over 1 I instantly recognize their gaming opinion as retarded. I mean, they removed a ton of good stuff like all the armors, extra dialogue choices and added pointless shit like ammo and global power cooldowns too. But how...
  3. Falksi

Core Game-play Features You Look for In RPGs

Over recent years I've noticed that I much prefer games which can move at a fast pace to those which move slowly, mainly with UI and menu selections.
  4. Falksi

NWN Baldur's Gate 2: Reloaded - remake in NWN2 engine from creators of Baldur's Gate: Reloaded

Jesus, why would anyone even think of doing this?
  5. Falksi

So how hard is RPG solodev? An AMA thread

it can't be helping that for some reason Steam won't let me access it at the mo. Once it does I'll grab a copy and tout it around social media for you. Might not do much good, but fuck it Roy.
  6. Falksi

Dragon's Dogma II - "They’re masterworks, all – you can’t go wrong"

Based... Golden Axe pictures added for funs.
  7. Falksi

Squeenix Best Final Fantasy

Generally a good write-up, but I found this lasted for far longer than 6 hours. Nearer the 20 hour mark for me; Edgars Tools and Cyans Quadraslash just decimated everything, including bosses (apart from Kefka).
  8. Falksi

Unicorn Overlord - Tactical RPG by Vanillaware

Square need to fuck off and die. The breathing room and spotlight their absence will give to way better JRPGs such as Unicorn Overlord, Yakuza, Persona etc. would do everyone a favour. Fucking multiverse reboots of 1 game stretched over 3 games, is there any worse standard in the industry...
  9. Falksi

Game News Broken Roads releasing on April 10th

I blame fucking Pugwall for all this shit.
  10. Falksi

Development Info Breath of Thunder Kickstarter Campaign with a Twist

That's one desperate dude reeling with butthurt. I'll back a campaign to buy him a girlfriend.
  11. Falksi

I'm really looking forward to seeing what the general finish time is on here compared to Normie-ville. Fingers crossed I'll be seeing a lot of 40/50+ hour finishes so I can tear the cunts a new one.
  12. Falksi

I'm reading some really bizarre bollocks on Normie Social... I'm wondering if they're doing a Starflight or Super Mario World, where you can finish the game in no time at all.....if you play it like an autistic spastic who didn't actually buy it to play it lol.
  13. Falksi

Game News Broken Roads releasing on April 10th

Colour coded dialogue choices takes me back to infants school, and stuff like this... They could have the deepest stuff imaginable in the rest of the game, and if it's trapped behind this system it's pretty null and void anyway. So yeah, looks shit.
  14. Falksi

NSFW The Adult Game Thread ***R18***

Nice, appreciate the heads up on this yoof!
  15. Falksi

Star Wars Was KOTOR even worth a play?

Ha, I'd not really thought about it when playing, but I like Bastila and find her voice very alluring, so she kept me ticking until I got Zalbaar, Joee and HK. Then I spent most the game with 2 of the latter 3, and Jolee and HK are all you ever need.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom