Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by fantadomat

1. fantadomat

What do you mean?

What do you mean?
  2. fantadomat

Aletheia: Return of Odysseus - Greek mythology turn-based isometric RPG from Tavernking

Looks good,won't mind giving it a few bucks if it comes out.
  3. fantadomat

KickStarter Zoria: Age of Shattering - a party-based RPG with base management

:deathclaw: You don't lol. You just look like clown that just goes around and screech at everything.
  4. fantadomat

Europa Universalis V

:lol: Looks like a mix of a few shit games in their nu generic engine. It have the map of imperator which was total shit.
  5. fantadomat

KickStarter Zoria: Age of Shattering - a party-based RPG with base management

Why do you even come here to whine like a bitch when you don't even play games?? Honestly if it was me forum i would have banned the whining boomer retards that constantly screech about the games they don't play..... i mean people like you.
  6. fantadomat

The Thaumaturge - supernatural RPG set in early 20th century Warsaw from Seven: The Days Long Gone devs

That is not exactly true per se,it is a mix of good narrative and shitty one.
  7. fantadomat

The Thaumaturge - supernatural RPG set in early 20th century Warsaw from Seven: The Days Long Gone devs

Hmmm just finished the game....and i don't really regret of playing it. If anything it feels like a missed opportunity to make a great game. I was really impressed by the level design and the art in it. It really feels like being in a living city with its natural mix of slums and nice...
  8. fantadomat

Tho you will be one of the first to be stonne,dogs are haram.

Tho you will be one of the first to be stonne,dogs are haram.
  9. fantadomat

:smug: On this....we agree.

:smug: On this....we agree.
  10. fantadomat

sure thing bro,screech as much as you want....you still have a few more years before sharia :lol:

sure thing bro,screech as much as you want....you still have a few more years before sharia :lol:
  11. fantadomat

:hahyou: You are delusional idiot,you would ratter rot in the filth than notice a problem and...

:hahyou: You are delusional idiot,you would ratter rot in the filth than notice a problem and try fixing it.
  12. fantadomat

lol butthurt

lol butthurt
  13. fantadomat

Deus Ex Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

:popcorn:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom